Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia Development Enhancer Tool - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+---- Forum: Development Resources (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-42.html)
+---- Thread: Amnesia Development Enhancer Tool (/thread-20256.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Simple level editor enhancer tool - NaxEla - 02-13-2013

Oh wow. I can't wait until the next update Big Grin Looks really great

RE: Simple level editor enhancer tool - MulleDK19 - 02-13-2013

(02-13-2013, 04:57 AM)NaxEla Wrote: Oh wow. I can't wait until the next update Big Grin Looks really great

Released!

RE: Simple level editor enhancer tool - plutomaniac - 02-13-2013

For the Resize to fit screen option, are you also using the latest SDL.dll v1.2.15.0 ? Until now, that was the only way to safely alt-tab out of the game without any issues.

Edit: Now that I saw the youtube video I remembered that you are the guy who was trying to make Penumbra for Wii. It seems that it was abandoned though.

Edit 2: Changed title for new name. Now sticky! Smile

RE: Simple level editor enhancer tool - MulleDK19 - 02-13-2013

(02-13-2013, 03:11 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: For the Resize to fit screen option, are you also using the latest SDL.dll v1.2.15.0 ? Until now, that was the only way to safely alt-tab out of the game without any issues.
I use the one that comes with the game.

(02-13-2013, 03:11 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Edit: Now that I saw the youtube video I remembered that you are the guy who was trying to make Penumbra for Wii. It seems that it was abandoned though.
I wasn't trying to make Penumbra for Wii. I was making Wii for Penumbra Wink
I got busy with other stuff, and never got back into it.

(02-13-2013, 03:11 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Edit 2: Changed title for new name. Now sticky! Smile

Cool.

RE: Amnesia Development Enhancer Tool - NaxEla - 02-14-2013

Hmmm, when I click on Level Editor, the particle editor opens. Also, the game window doesn't center (it does resize though). I'm using Windows 7 64-bit.

RE: Amnesia Development Enhancer Tool - No Author - 02-14-2013

MulleDK19, you need to put instructions to install it. In case someone didn't understand how to do it.

RE: Amnesia Development Enhancer Tool - MulleDK19 - 02-14-2013

(02-14-2013, 06:12 AM)NaxEla Wrote: Hmmm, when I click on Level Editor, the particle editor opens. Also, the game window doesn't center (it does resize though). I'm using Windows 7 64-bit.
Whoops. My mistake. Fixed in latest version.

(02-14-2013, 12:15 PM)No Author Wrote: MulleDK19, you need to put instructions to install it. In case someone didn't understand how to do it.
I believe I already have simple instructions? And since this is for developers, I do assume they know how to copy a file into their game folder.

Though, I guess I could make a super easy full automatic installer.

EDIT: Done. The program from the thread will automaticly place itself in the game folder, install the latest version and run the program.

RE: Amnesia Development Enhancer Tool - Orgasmatron - 02-16-2013

The Enchancer does not even install for me... Could it be possible because i don't have steam in C: disk?

Is there by any chance a possibility to install it manually?

RE: Amnesia Development Enhancer Tool - MulleDK19 - 02-16-2013

(02-16-2013, 03:25 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: The Enchancer does not even install for me... Could it be possible because i don't have steam in C: disk?

Is there by any chance a possibility to install it manually?

It doesn't matter where the game is installed, as long as it's installed properly.

Place AmnesiaDevelopmentEnhancer.exe in the game folder.

RE: Amnesia Development Enhancer Tool - Orgasmatron - 02-16-2013

I already tried that but it did nothing upon starting the .exe file...