Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
The Most Saddest ending that you've ever seen lately - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The Most Saddest ending that you've ever seen lately (/thread-20267.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The Most Saddest ending that you've ever seen lately - Froge - 02-10-2013

Lately and ever do not fit in the same context.

RE: The Most Saddest ending that you've ever seen lately - Ghieri - 02-11-2013

L4D2 stopped working on my computer, and there are no solutions that fix it.

I... I need therapy now...

RE: The Most Saddest ending that you've ever seen lately - Wooderson - 02-11-2013

I don't cry but these are some of the saddest i've seen lately:

The Walking Dead (game)
50/50 (maybe not the ending)
Now is Good
Perks of Being a Wallflower is quite sad
The Breakfast Club too
Been watching Skins, end of second season (1st Gen) was pretty sad.

RE: The Most Saddest ending that you've ever seen lately - ThoseRandomGuyz - 02-11-2013

The Walking Dead.
Also, watching soldier homecomings are some of the saddest things ever. And if you don't cry watching one of those videos, then you must be a heartless person (not really, but I don't know how can not cry watching these).

RE: The Most Saddest ending that you've ever seen lately - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 02-11-2013

Journey. The story ending is sad enough in its own right, but what really makes it stand out is that it is sad in real life, too. Because I know, I will never meet that friend again - and even if chance someday connected our consoles again for another journey, we wouldn't recognize each other. >.<

RE: The Most Saddest ending that you've ever seen lately - Wooderson - 02-11-2013

(02-11-2013, 11:25 AM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Journey. The story ending is sad enough in its own right, but what really makes it stand out is that it is sad in real life, too. Because I know, I will never meet that friend again - and even if chance someday connected our consoles again for another journey, we wouldn't recognize each other. >.<

Shiiiiit, how could I forget that?

RE: The Most Saddest ending that you've ever seen lately - The chaser - 02-11-2013

My grammar nazi tells me that the name of this thread is wrong and that it should be "The saddest ending that you've ever seen".

Apart, no media makes me cry, apart from gone internet.

RE: The Most Saddest ending that you've ever seen lately - No Author - 02-11-2013

(02-11-2013, 01:34 PM)The chaser Wrote: My grammar nazi tells me that the name of this thread is wrong and that it should be "The saddest ending that you've ever seen".

Apart, no media makes me cry, apart from gone internet.

Same with me, no media makes me cry.

RE: The Most Saddest ending that you've ever seen lately - Nice - 02-11-2013

I don't really cry but it makes me feel sad everytime i watch the ending of Braveheart

RE: The Most Saddest ending that you've ever seen lately - FlawlessHappiness - 02-11-2013

Will I be hated if i say Titanic?

It's not the movie... It's just how the music hits you at last, with the story ending sadly... That just hit me.