Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Do you want the hunter - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Do you want the hunter (/thread-2029.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Do you want the hunter - jamhaw - 04-29-2008

I have seen a lot of posts by people who want the hunter but some want more normal enemies (A.K.A. dogs) Now I think the hunter looks cool and personally want the strangest creatures you can find in requim. Most of our enemies were way to normal [edit] I'm embarressed to say I found a lot of spelling errors in the poll please forgive me.

RE: Do you want the hunter - Yuhaney - 04-30-2008

Yes, we want Hunter, of course!

RE: Do you want the hunter - Klayman - 04-30-2008

I want Hunter too! But other enemies can stay Smile.

RE: Do you want the hunter - Kedjane - 05-05-2008

I want the Hunter, but then in something looking more like the Tech Demo. More wierd Hunterlike monsters with pink skin and glowing eyes.

RE: Do you want the hunter - jamhaw - 05-06-2008

By the way I think that the hunter could be easily merged in becuase I think that Frisk became the hunter and he was the (sadly invisible) thing that came out of the corners. Eloff mentioned Frisk digging the holes and being sensitive to light.

p.s. Does anybody else what the problem with those dumb kennels are? I thought it was a bug after nothing happened with it but after learning about the deja vu which wasn't a bug I'm not so sure.

RE: Do you want the hunter - WindexGlow - 05-06-2008

The dogs houses rumble for some odd reason; it's not a glitch. It's scripted and does what it does. It scared the shit out of me when it happened!

But I'd love to see the hunter, even if we are never in danger of it. Simply knowing it's out there is enough, but after seeing it/being chased by it would kill the scare factor.

RE: Do you want the hunter - Kedjane - 05-08-2008

Jesus Christ.
Are people really so extremely stupid nowadays they believe both that a clearly scripted event is a bug and a sound?

RE: Do you want the hunter - jamhaw - 05-09-2008

Well it should be noted that it made little sense and did remind me of some bugs that I have seen. (I've played games upside down, ten feet below ground level and more).

RE: Do you want the hunter - dragonmaster - 05-12-2008

Yes! Hunter!
Heres just a little idea:
So the hunter is a mutant person
and this guy is talking to u, and all the sudden he falls and starts squirming in pain shouting "i got bit! i got bit! RUN!" And then his face falls off and there is this puddle of dripping blood, and then "he" looks at you,and the head has the big hunter Mouth instead of a face and he jumps at you!

RE: Do you want the hunter - Linux.Blue - 05-13-2008

dragonmaster Wrote:Yes! Hunter!
Heres just a little idea:
So the hunter is a mutant person
and this guy is talking to u, and all the sudden he falls and starts squirming in pain shouting "i got bit! i got bit! RUN!" And then his face falls off and there is this puddle of dripping blood, and then "he" looks at you,and the head has the big hunter Mouth instead of a face and he jumps at you!

no disrespect or anything, but let's not make it too Doom 3 (resurrection of evil).

I think the idea of just knowing the hunter is there, is enough. or maybe one encounter, but if we get too many, it will lose that suspense.
I can't believe after playing Black Plague a few times, I am still a tad nervous around those zombie things, tuurnigates or something. I'm getting better. but that hunter, if anything, one should be enough, one or maybe two encounters, no more.