Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Pokemon - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Pokemon (/thread-20627.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Pokemon - FlawlessHappiness - 03-05-2013

[Image: 210x152.jpg]

Hi everybody.
I was hoping I could start a Pokemon discussion.
Lately I picked up my Nintendo DS and started playing Pokemon Pearl through again, and I still love it! The tactics, the sprites and the gameplay.

To start off I'd like to show you my favourite Pokemon.

My favourite Pokemon
Milotic

[Image: 29b0wtl.png]

Just look at it! It's so beautiful. I'm right now trying to get one by feeding a Feebas with lots of good blue poffins.
I migrated 2 Feebas to my game, so I could both have a Beauty-Contest Milotic, and a Battle-Milotic.
I will soon create myself a beauty-team, with different Pokemon like Ninetales, Suicune, Gadevoir, Espeon, Milotic and one more.

So to start the discussion.
What's your favourite Pokemon?

RE: Pokemon - Nice - 03-05-2013

forgive me but last time i watched pokemon was like 13 years ago. I don't play any pokemon games too.

BUT, i remember that my favourite one was that snake which is made out of rocks.. don't remember the name

RE: Pokemon - No Author - 03-05-2013

It's been a long time since the last time I saw or heard the word "pokemon". Never thought I'd find it here.
And I don't know which one. They all look the pretty much the same to me.

RE: Pokemon - PutraenusAlivius - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 02:46 PM)No Author Wrote: It's been a long time since the last time I saw or heard the word "pokemon". Never thought I'd find it here.
And I don't know which one. They all look the pretty much the same to me.

Never watched it. Hey dude, do you want Dota 2? I have 10 and wanna give one away. If you want, add me on steam. My ID is JustAnotherPlayer.

RE: Pokemon - FlawlessHappiness - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 02:44 PM)DogFood Wrote: forgive me but last time i watched pokemon was like 13 years ago. I don't play any pokemon games too.

BUT, i remember that my favourite one was that snake which is made out of rocks.. don't remember the name

You probably mean this bad-boy.
It's name is Onix.

Spoiler below!

[Image: x1ksr4.png]

RE: Pokemon - Tiger - 03-05-2013

My favorite is probably Charizard or Dragonite, but i also like Salamence and Lucario.
I tend to love all the legendary ones, so I'm not sure ^^

RE: Pokemon - Brosive - 03-05-2013

Since you guys are talking about pokemon, do you guys know or heard of CptTac0?

RE: Pokemon - FlawlessHappiness - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 04:21 PM)Tigerwaw Wrote: My favorite is probably Charizard or Dragonite, but i also like Salamence and Lucario.
I tend to love all the legendary ones, so I'm not sure ^^

Of course legendaries are awesome! Smile

A lot of them are dragons, and I see you like dragons too! I'm also really like dragon-pokemon.

Got a favourite legendary?

(03-05-2013, 04:30 PM)Brosive Wrote: Since you guys are talking about pokemon, do you guys know or heard of CptTac0?

I don't think so Smile

RE: Pokemon - Brosive - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 04:30 PM)BeeKayK Wrote: I don't think so Smile

Well he is this guy that I know that does or should I say use to do pokemon videos. He was partnered and his channel got hacked by one of his friends that was jealous of him because he got more subscribers then him. I'm not sure if he does anymore, but next time he gets on skype I will ask him.

RE: Pokemon - Tiger - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 04:33 PM)Brosive Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 04:30 PM)BeeKayK Wrote: I don't think so Smile

Well he is this guy that I know that does or should I say use to do pokemon videos. He was partnered and his channel got hacked by one of his friends that was jealous of him because he got more subscribers then him. I'm not sure if he does anymore, but next time he gets on skype I will ask him.

scumbag friend...The kind of friend you don't want.