Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
How do you feel during a chase? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: How do you feel during a chase? (/thread-20672.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: How do you feel during a chase? - maarten12100 - 03-11-2013

(03-11-2013, 03:52 PM)Tigerwaw Wrote:
(03-11-2013, 02:49 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: Run Forest Run!

"Run Forrest, run!"*
My bad, It actually said "Run Woods, run!".

RE: How do you feel during a chase? - Thief1337 - 03-11-2013

I have no panic whatsoever during a chase. I feel pretty relaxed. These things don't want to communicate with me, not even with a cup of green tea in my hands.

RE: How do you feel during a chase? - Tiger - 03-13-2013

(03-11-2013, 06:50 PM)maarten12100 Wrote:
(03-11-2013, 03:52 PM)Tigerwaw Wrote:
(03-11-2013, 02:49 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: Run Forest Run!

"Run Forrest, run!"*
My bad, It actually said "Run Woods, run!".

Wink

RE: How do you feel during a chase? - Parmida - 03-14-2013

I'm generally very scared during chase, but I had a very funny thing happen to me in my second play through.
I was at the prison, where you get out of the kitchen and encounter a grunt. I was over confident cause I thought I knew every encounter in the game in the second playthrough.
I was WRONG!
I had forgotten this encounter and when I wanted to get out of the kitchen, I had my lantern turned on and I was running out of the kitchen yelling:"Lolololololol!" then I suddenly heard a moan! so I turned my lantern off as quickly as I could and crouched! I WAS PETRIFIED! the rest happened as below:
*Gets stuck with nowhere to run, so she crouches just 3 meters in front of the grunt* "It seems that...I'm at a disadvantage."

*Sees grunt getting near to her, and suddenly grunt starts running at her and she doesn't realize he's seen her and she doesn't even notice the music* "why is he coming this way? WHY!? STOP STUPID DUMBASS, GO THAT WAY! YOU MORON!"
*Grunt comes face to face with her and she still doesn't realize she's been seen and has to run, so she stays crouched in front of the grunt* "OH MAN! YOU'RE FUGLY! GET THAT JAW A COSMETIC SURGERY MAN! SERIOUSLY, GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DOUCHE! LOL!"
*Grunt claws at her face* " WHAA.. oh no no no he has seen me! DAMN!" *Starts running for the dear life, and goes back to the hole in the wall*
I survived! I was very careful after that...and learned to never be sure of anything. Big Grin

RE: How do you feel during a chase? - str4wberrypanic - 03-14-2013

After playing tons of custom stories, i feel nothing during a chase. I just run and close the door, and that's it.

RE: How do you feel during a chase? - SonOfLiberty796 - 03-15-2013

Oh man during a chase, I just constantly scream SHIT and F'k and start panicking, haha.

Yes, I have a weak "heart" I guess you can say. I get scared easily.

RE: How do you feel during a chase? - AJRacer543 - 03-15-2013

everything happens to me during a chase... my hands end up shaking uncontrollably after I either die or survive. My heart races so fast its insane and my friends say i tend to jump up and down in my seat (i like to play Full conversion Custom Stories with friends). That'll never change either.

RE: How do you feel during a chase? - WildLavender - 03-15-2013

[Image: Gw6zf.gif]
That pretty much sums it up.

RE: How do you feel during a chase? - Macgyverthehero - 03-15-2013

I just keep cool and run while evading obstacles, including the monster itself if necessary.

RE: How do you feel during a chase? - h4xx0r - 03-15-2013

undefined