Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] (/thread-20792.html)

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Kreekakon - 11-03-2013

(11-03-2013, 03:37 PM)Tiger Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks we should raise the post-rule to like 50 or 100?

I actually thought of that myself, when I saw that guy pop up. Having 100 posts as the minimum I don't think is out of the question at all.

EDIT: Or better yet how about we leave it up to the game's holder to decide if he/she wants to give the game over to the requesting person?

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Tiger - 11-03-2013

(11-03-2013, 03:42 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 03:37 PM)Tiger Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks we should raise the post-rule to like 50 or 100?

I actually thought of that myself, when I saw that guy pop up. Having 100 posts as the minimum I don't think is out of the question at all.

Yeah, 10 posts isn't a lot of posts for a free game, hit & runs are still possible. 50, less likely. 100? Not really. I'd rather give a game to regular than a guy who just joined Confused

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - plutomaniac - 11-03-2013

I agree, let's try 50 instead. Wink

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - alphachurch - 11-03-2013

(11-03-2013, 05:15 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: I agree, let's try 50 instead. Wink
Despite not fitting eligibility, I agree! At first (Before the 10 or more rule was started) I read the threads but never actually posted in any. I found this one and decided ok if I want a game I must create an account so I did! Then the rule came up and I was like "Oh I hope that they didn't make this rule because of me" because I didn't intend for it to look hit-and-run. Now I just browse the threads as I had before and post when I find an interesting conversation. In fact, the only reason that I haven't posted more is because I don't own any of their games but I played one of them at a friends house and thought it was amazing fun! I just don't have the means to get any of the games and have kinda lost track of the game series. 50 will almost definitely keep HAR's away!

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Paddy™ - 11-03-2013

I have the following:

-25% Shadow Warrior (Steam) [Valid until 4th November 2013] (probably not worth including at this point)
-33% Foul Play (Steam) [Valid until 16th November 2013]
-25% Volgarr the Viking (Steam) [Valid until 16th November 2013]
-10% Toki Tori 2+ (Steam) [Valid until 11th July 2014]

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm a mod now! I added my codes to the OP Tongue

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Tiger - 11-03-2013

Like I said before, I have three codes for the Epigenesis alpha test (Steam), but they only last for two more weeks so hurry up and get them if you want one.

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Ashtoreth - 11-04-2013

(11-03-2013, 09:58 PM)Tiger Wrote: Like I said before, I have three codes for the Epigenesis alpha test (Steam), but they only last for two more weeks so hurry up and get them if you want one.

I was tempted to ask for a code, but it would be a total waste because: a) I suck hard at multiplayer games, and b) my graphics card is not even close to meeting the minimum requirements.

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Draug - 11-04-2013

I have a:

-50% - Strike Suit Infinity (Steam) - Valid until 11. November

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Ashtoreth - 11-04-2013

My Steam discount coupon for "Shadow Warrior" expired today. Can someone please remove it from the OP?

• 25% OFF "Shadow Warrior" - Valid until Mon Nov 04 2013 07:59:00 GMT

Thank you. Smile

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - HUTCHdoggy - 11-08-2013

I like that 50 comment idea, but don't you think its a bit tooo much? probably 35 would be better :/ but still, its a nice forum giving out games Big Grin

I got a few cs:go weapons to give out... I dont know if they are applicable, but still Big Grin if anybody is interested please tell Big Grin

hey Paddy, how come your -10% Toki Tori 2+ is valid until 11th July 2014? that is quite cool