Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] (/thread-20792.html)

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - plutomaniac - 01-04-2014

If you bought games during the winter sale those snow globe cards can definitely be sold. If they say Trade-able only then you can only gift/trade them for someone else to use (again, not sell). Check the status of the cards you have first to know. Wink

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - alphachurch - 01-04-2014

(01-04-2014, 06:04 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: If you bought games during the winter sale those snow globe cards can definitely be sold. If they say Trade-able only then you can only gift/trade them for someone else to use (again, not sell). Check the status of the cards you have first to know. Wink

I changed my mind about keeping them so I have 14 cards(Left 4 Dead 2, Terraria, and Risen cards)...I checked them and they can be sold just not by me...Would you like them?

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - plutomaniac - 01-04-2014

(01-04-2014, 06:07 PM)alphachurch Wrote: I changed my mind about keeping them so I have 14 cards(Left 4 Dead 2, Terraria, and Risen cards)...I checked them and they can be sold just not by me...Would you like them?

Sure, do we have to be steam friends or something?

Spoiler below!
In no way do I want to sound like an ass, but this doesn't change something for the 300 posts rule in this topic. Just to avoid misunderstandings. Wink

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - alphachurch - 01-04-2014

(01-04-2014, 06:10 PM)plutomaniac Wrote:
(01-04-2014, 06:07 PM)alphachurch Wrote: I changed my mind about keeping them so I have 14 cards(Left 4 Dead 2, Terraria, and Risen cards)...I checked them and they can be sold just not by me...Would you like them?

Sure, do we have to be steam friends or something?

Spoiler below!
In no way do I want to sound like an ass, but this doesn't change something for the 300 posts rule in this topic. Just to avoid misunderstandings. Wink

I think we do have to be friends for me to give them to you and I understand completely. The thought of that never actually crossed my mind.
My Steam name is Prancingfrog97

(01-04-2014, 06:14 PM)alphachurch Wrote: I think we do have to be friends for me to give them to you and I understand completely. The thought of that never actually crossed my mind.

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Mainly for future reference. Anyway, I added you as a friend.

(01-04-2014, 06:20 PM)plutomaniac Wrote:
(01-04-2014, 06:14 PM)alphachurch Wrote: I think we do have to be friends for me to give them to you and I understand completely. The thought of that never actually crossed my mind.

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Mainly for future reference. Anyway, I added you as a friend.

OK...apparently Steam is down for me through Google Chrome and IE but I may be able to try it through the Steam Desktop
Aaaaand....Sent!

(01-04-2014, 06:22 PM)alphachurch Wrote: OK...apparently Steam is down for me through Google Chrome and IE but I may be able to try it through the Steam Desktop
Aaaaand....Sent!

Yeah steam is broken lately. It reported an error but I read somewhere that it displays that even if the trade was successful. And indeed it was. Thank you alphachurch, +rep given. Smile

(01-04-2014, 06:30 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Yeah steam is broken lately. It reported an error but I read somewhere that it displays that even if the trade was successful. And indeed it was. Thank you alphachurch, +rep given. Smile

Yea I've noticed that is was broken but Steam said the trade was successful so it worked! Thanks for taking them off my hands. If I get anymore I'll give them to you

(01-04-2014, 06:32 PM)alphachurch Wrote:
(01-04-2014, 06:30 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Yeah steam is broken lately. It reported an error but I read somewhere that it displays that even if the trade was successful. And indeed it was. Thank you alphachurch, +rep given. Smile

Yea I've noticed that is was broken but Steam said the trade was successful so it worked! Thanks for taking them off my hands. If I get anymore I'll give them to you

Ha, ha sure. Wink The only thing I had to trade was a -10% coupon for Toki Tori 2 if you want it. Big Grin

(01-04-2014, 06:34 PM)plutomaniac Wrote:
(01-04-2014, 06:32 PM)alphachurch Wrote:

Ha, ha sure. Wink The only thing I had to trade was a -10% coupon for Toki Tori 2 if you want it. Big Grin

No I looked at that game a while ago and it didn't look like my type. Thanks anyway! Smile