Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] (/thread-20792.html)

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Ashtoreth - 08-02-2014

(08-01-2014, 05:26 PM)Paddy™ Wrote: I also have a Steam coupon:

20% OFF OlliOlli for Hotline Miami & Broforce Owners (Valid until 16/08/2014 07:59:00)

So, if you own Broforce and/or Hotline Miami, and want 20% off OlliOlli, boy are you in for a treat!

Same here, plus another even more fantastic Steam coupon:

50% OFF Fist of Awesome (Valid until 16/08/2014 08:00:00)

I guess that many of you good people who use Steam have probably received one or both of these coupons too, but someone please take them from me even if you don't intend to use them; they're conspurcating my Steam inventory.
Thanks XD

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Romulator - 08-03-2014

Other than the things available here, I would just like to say:

FREE GAMES GIVEAWAY!

Today, I am offering A TON of crap REALLY GOOD GAMES from the Square Enix bundle Smile As always, the rules on the first page apply, but if you would like any of these games below, leave a comment or PM me and I'll send you a link! Big Grin

Spoilered for the sake of room :3
Spoiler below!

- Hitman: Codename 47 __________Claimed by Ashtoreth
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin __________Claimed by Ashtoreth
- Hitman: Absolution __________Claimed by The First Captain
- Hitman: Blood Money __________Claimed by The First Captain
- Hitman: Contracts __________Claimed by Ashtoreth
- Mini Ninjas
- Daikatana
- Anachronox
- Deus Ex: GOTY Edition __________Claimed by The First Captain
- Deus Ex: The Fall
- Deus Ex: Invisible War
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut) __________Claimed by Lazzer.
- Battlestations: Midway
- Nosgoth Veteran Pack
- Just Cause __________Claimed by Romulator (Sorry D: )
- Just Cause 2 __________Claimed by The First Captain
- Lara Croft and the Guardian Of Light
- Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days __________Claimed by Tiger
- The Last Remnant

Edit: I may not be sending the keys for a bit, seeing as I'll be heading off to bed and then to school, but you'll get them eventually.
Quote:Have patience with all things, But, first of all with yourself.

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Tiger - 08-03-2014

I'd love to take that copy of Kane and Lynch, since my friend wanted to play it with me, but I feel a bit greedy since I've already got a game from you. Anyways, if nobody else wants that game and if it's ok I'm there to grab it.

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Nice - 08-03-2014

(08-01-2014, 05:26 PM)Paddy™ Wrote: I still have a copy of Torchlight on GOG. Someone please take it; it's making my inbox look untidy Cool

me me me me

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Paddy™ - 08-03-2014

(08-03-2014, 08:01 PM)Dogfood Wrote: me me me me

PM sent Cool

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Slanderous - 08-03-2014

(08-03-2014, 03:30 PM)Romulator Wrote: Other than the things available here, I would just like to say:

FREE GAMES GIVEAWAY!

Today, I am offering A TON of crap REALLY GOOD GAMES from the Square Enix bundle Smile As always, the rules on the first page apply, but if you would like any of these games below, leave a comment or PM me and I'll send you a link! Big Grin

Spoiler below!

- Hitman: Codename 47
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- Hitman: Contracts
- Mini Ninjas
- Daikatana
- Anachronox
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut)
- Nosgoth Veteran Pack
- Just Cause
- Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days
- The Last Remnant

Edit: I may not be sending the keys for a bit, seeing as I'll be heading off to bed and then to school, but you'll get them eventually.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut)

Pls <3

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Oscar House - 08-04-2014

I've got a Steam key for Frozen Endzone to add to the list.

Also, the Magicka WW key I have on there can be removed since the game's free in Early Access.

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Romulator - 08-04-2014

(08-03-2014, 07:32 PM)Tiger Wrote: I'd love to take that copy of Kane and Lynch, since my friend wanted to play it with me, but I feel a bit greedy since I've already got a game from you. Anyways, if nobody else wants that game and if it's ok I'm there to grab it.

Haha, don't worry. Remember, I am giving them away for free. First come, best dressed eh? :3 Sent the link in a PM Smile

(08-03-2014, 09:37 PM)Lazzer. Wrote: Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut)

Pls <3

Sure thing! Sent in a PM Smile

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - SoloFreed - 08-05-2014

(08-03-2014, 03:30 PM)Romulator Wrote: Other than the things available here, I would just like to say:

FREE GAMES GIVEAWAY!

Spoiler below!

- Hitman: Codename 47
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- Hitman: Contracts
- Mini Ninjas
- Daikatana
- Anachronox
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut) __________Claimed by Lazzer.
- Nosgoth Veteran Pack
- Just Cause __________Claimed by Romulator (Sorry D: )
- Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days __________Claimed by Tiger
- The Last Remnant

Hi. I just found this giveaway, and this site, today but I was wondering if it would still be okay for me to get The Last Remnant. I've wanted that game for a long time and I was excited to just randomly find it here.

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - PutraenusAlivius - 08-05-2014

(08-05-2014, 04:18 AM)SoloFreed Wrote: Hi. I just found this giveaway, and this site, today but I was wondering if it would still be okay for me to get The Last Remnant. I've wanted that game for a long time and I was excited to just randomly find it here.

Quote:Rule 1: Users with 300 posts or more can participate, hit & run is not allowed.