Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] (/thread-20792.html)

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Romulator - 08-05-2014

(08-05-2014, 04:18 AM)SoloFreed Wrote: Hi. I just found this giveaway, and this site, today but I was wondering if it would still be okay for me to get The Last Remnant. I've wanted that game for a long time and I was excited to just randomly find it here.

Sorry mate, no can do Smile Like The First Captain pointed out, that's a violation of the rules of this thread.

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Ashtoreth - 08-11-2014

I have another Steam coupon to give away, if anyone is interested...

60% OFF Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse
Valid until Fri Aug 15 2014 07:59:00 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

Origin users can now grab Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger for free until 16 September 2014. Smile

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Yuhaney - 08-22-2014

I have a question, but no point of creating new thread because this thread is about giveaways anyway:
I have plans of giving away free games for my fans on YouTube. However, I am not really pro when it comes to giveaways. Is there some other way of giving games away than "gifting" them to your Steam friends? Can I somewhere find the CD-key and post that on Facebook / Twitter or something?

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - plutomaniac - 08-22-2014

I don't really understand the question. If you are talking about steam, basically the only way would be to have the actual key. But instead of you redeeming it, some else does.

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Yuhaney - 08-22-2014

Like, how do I buy a game and then give that away without needing to add numerous contacts (just to gift a game). Is that even possible?

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Tiger - 08-22-2014

(08-22-2014, 05:40 PM)IIPEE Wrote: Like, how do I buy a game and then give that away without needing to add numerous contacts (just to gift a game). Is that even possible?

Nope, if it's in your steam inventory you need to trade it with the person. Or you can choose to get the option to send the game via email when you buy it.

That's the option then, I guess.

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Statyk - 08-23-2014

Added a leftover Castle Crashers of mine to the list if anyone wants.

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Paddy™ - 08-23-2014

[Delete]

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - plutomaniac - 08-23-2014

FEZ please