Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Multiplayer/Co-Op & Frictional Games? NO!!! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Multiplayer/Co-Op & Frictional Games? NO!!! (/thread-20831.html)

Amnesia Multiplayer Story!!!! - Ocean112 - 05-07-2011

Im working on a custom story like no-other that actually adds multiplayer servers into the game so that you can play together, the max in a game is 4! and the characters are philip,daniel,red,cop! Work together to complete this story and unlock another story called Survival!, i will release this soon if Frictionalgames says i can, as im not sure if they want multiplayer servers, but this story also allows you to text the people you play with or even use a mic ill release a trailer soon and if your interested in beta testing it pls say so now, but i first need permission from frictionalgames to release this..

Its not only multiplayer you can also solo with a 4man squad like cpu players Wink Ive made the trailer already and i will release soon!!

(Spoiler)=Me and friends testing out my server online and were all hiding in a wardrobe. and i pushed my other friend out as bait to run away!! xD

thats right now you can grab friends and push them xD (The perfect story has just begunWink)

RE: Amnesia Multiplayer Story!!!! - Simpanra - 05-07-2011

(05-07-2011, 02:20 PM)Ocean112 Wrote: Im working on a custom story like no-other that actually adds multiplayer servers into the game so that you can play together, the max in a game is 4! and the characters are philip,daniel,red,cop! Work together to complete this story and unlock another story called Survival!, i will release this soon if Frictionalgames says i can, as im not sure if they want multiplayer servers, but this story also allows you to text the people you play with or even use a mic ill release a trailer soon and if your interested in beta testing it pls say so now, but i first need permission from frictionalgames to release this..

Its not only multiplayer you can also solo with a 4man squad like cpu players Wink Ive made the trailer already and i will release soon!!

(Spoiler)=Me and friends testing out my server online and were all hiding in a wardrobe. and i pushed my other friend out as bait to run away!! xD

thats right now you can grab friends and push them xD (The perfect story has just begunWink)

I will definitely beta test this! =D

VERY INTERESTED! =D

RE: Amnesia Multiplayer Story!!!! - Ocean112 - 05-07-2011

Great to hear that ill get the servers online soon so you can join me Wink

(05-07-2011, 03:33 PM)Ocean112 Wrote: Great to hear that ill get the servers online soon so you can join me Wink

brilliant! =D I can't wait!

Wink im proud of my creation lets just hope frictionalgames are too xD btw when i host and you spawn with me don't open the door ;P theres a monster there wait a couple seconds first rofl xD and you gotta be more creative to cause they can knock over wardrobes so you gotta meke sure you hold the door or BAM it opens and we die

(05-07-2011, 03:46 PM)Ocean112 Wrote: Wink im proud of my creation lets just hope frictionalgames are too xD btw when i host and you spawn with me don't open the door ;P theres a monster there wait a couple seconds first rofl xD and you gotta be more creative to cause they can knock over wardrobes so you gotta meke sure you hold the door or BAM it opens and we die

This is sounding amazing! =D

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT NOW =D

Yup so am i just the feeling of playing online gives me goosbumps like

Me:Big Grinont go in there Dude STOP!!!
You: Shut up im going in!
Me:Fine im hiding Tongue(Whispers to myself)
YouSadopens door and the door smashes open with the voice LEEEROY JENKINS!!) You die xD

(05-07-2011, 03:57 PM)Ocean112 Wrote: Yup so am i just the feeling of playing online gives me goosbumps like

Me:Big Grinont go in there Dude STOP!!!
You: Shut up im going in!
Me:Fine im hiding Tongue(Whispers to myself)
YouSadopens door and the door smashes open with the voice LEEEROY JENKINS!!) You die xD

xDDDDD I can see that happening, i am that stupid after all xDDDD derp,

I think i might throw a box at you when you least expect it just to make you jump...

Rofl i can just imagine a box hitting me and i jump and fall into the door and out comes LEEROYYYYY JENKINSSSSSSS!

(05-07-2011, 04:02 PM)Ocean112 Wrote: Rofl i can just imagine a box hitting me and i jump and fall into the door and out comes LEEROYYYYY JENKINSSSSSSS!

xDDDDDD I am definitely gonna do that now xD