Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Multiplayer/Co-Op & Frictional Games? NO!!! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Multiplayer/Co-Op & Frictional Games? NO!!! (/thread-20831.html)

RE: Amnesia Multiplayer Story!!!! - resell4 - 05-08-2011

Oh snap
This is a hoax
FAST! cover your eyes!

RE: The Multiplayer Story!!! - ferryadams10 - 05-08-2011

Ye! I'd like to see some screenshots as well.

I don't really believe it before I've actually seen it Dodgy

RE: Amnesia Multiplayer Story!!!! - Ocean112 - 05-08-2011

Fact is i decomposed the arm skin and made a body out of it and i didn't jsut use amnesia engine for it either i used different types of things and i edited the source code to make it online aswell as my port controls!

This is not a hoax and if you don't believe me then you'll have to wait till ive edited it cause i thought it was done but still needs a bit more editing

RE: Amnesia Multiplayer Story!!!! - Tanshaydar - 05-08-2011

(05-08-2011, 05:57 PM)Ocean112 Wrote: Fact is i decomposed the arm skin and made a body out of it and i didn't jsut use amnesia engine for it either i used different types of things and i edited the source code to make it online aswell as my port controls!

This is not a hoax and if you don't believe me then you'll have to wait till ive edited it cause i thought it was done but still needs a bit more editing

Source code of what? Source engine? Unreal engine? Could you be more specific please?

I still have trouble to believe this, unless you are doing a Source mod with Amnesia theme.

I'll wait for you to edit things.

RE: Amnesia Multiplayer Story!!!! - ThePaSch - 05-08-2011

(05-08-2011, 05:57 PM)Ocean112 Wrote: Fact is i decomposed the arm skin and made a body out of it and i didn't jsut use amnesia engine for it either i used different types of things and i edited the source code to make it online aswell as my port controls!
What you just said makes no sense at all in the technical aspect alone.
If you want attention, create a nice custom story. Don't lie about stuff we're never going to see.

RE: Amnesia Multiplayer Story!!!! - GnR - 05-08-2011

The biggest epic fail would be when he comes he says he has the story ready to download, and surprise it's a amnesia custom story done in minecraft lol

RE: Amnesia Multiplayer Story!!!! - Tanshaydar - 05-08-2011

That's a probability since he said he's not using Amnesia engine.

Make an Unreal mod and call it HL2 mod. LOL

RE: Anmeisa Online Idea - Disruption - 05-08-2011

(05-02-2011, 01:57 PM)vergilmaycry Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 04:30 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 03:02 PM)Doctorcheese Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 02:21 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 02:19 PM)Tottel Wrote: *facepalm*

Seconded.

Thirded.

Screw that

*headdesk*

Seconded. Tongue
Thirded. Tongue

RE: Anmeisa Online Idea - csm - 05-09-2011

Co-op could be fun, but any more then 2 players would be ridiculous. With an extra player, monsters would have to be doubled. (at-least) and if one player dies, both should have to revert.

RE: Amnesia Multiplayer Story!!!! - ZxBrad - 05-09-2011

This sounds amazing!!! Plz ill be a beta tester FLIPZ YAH!!