Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Multiplayer/Co-Op & Frictional Games? NO!!! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Multiplayer/Co-Op & Frictional Games? NO!!! (/thread-20831.html)

RE: The Multiplayer Story!!! - laser50 - 05-11-2011

(05-11-2011, 02:51 AM)spamqad Wrote: Now that you mention it im not completely convinced. Its not impossible to work multiplayer in to work into the hpl 2 engine but since its not open source yet it would be extremely difficult. You would have a better chance making penumbra overture multiplayer since they released the source.

That should be done Big Grin

RE: Anmeisa Online Idea - samusaran253 - 05-11-2011

I'd rather have co-op than this.

Closed: Amnesia the multiplayer story!?? - Ocean112 - 05-11-2011

So my topic was closed due to the fact of many report to staff? or probs because i made it multiplayer so it clearly stands that this is not meant to be released but will release to my friends tho Wink so if ur my friend pls post here so i may send you DL link! BTW when download put in custom stories folder and change custom setting _Multiplayer_Red_server to 1 or else it wont show any server :L bit disappointing that i cant release to everyone else SadSadSad

RE: Closed: Amnesia the multiplayer story!?? - Simpanra - 05-11-2011

(05-11-2011, 05:52 PM)Ocean112 Wrote: So my topic was closed due to the fact of many report to staff? or probs because i made it multiplayer so it clearly stands that this is not meant to be released but will release to my friends tho Wink so if ur my friend pls post here so i may send you DL link! BTW when download put in custom stories folder and change custom setting _Multiplayer_Red_server to 1 or else it wont show any server :L bit disappointing that i cant release to everyone else SadSadSad

Still here mate ^_^

RE: Closed: Amnesia the multiplayer story!?? - Ocean112 - 05-11-2011

Was that a friendly still here mate or a why are you still here??

RE: Closed: Amnesia the multiplayer story!?? - Simpanra - 05-11-2011

(05-11-2011, 06:08 PM)Ocean112 Wrote: Was that a friendly still here mate or a why are you still here??

It was friendly xDDD dont you remember? Im gonna hit you with a box and make you scream like a girl x3 i havent forgotten =)

RE: Closed: Amnesia the multiplayer story!?? - GnR - 05-11-2011

pm me that download link and i'll confirm if it's true

RE: Closed: Amnesia the multiplayer story!?? - Henriksen - 05-12-2011

send me a dl link and pm me Tongue

i really do like the sound of amnesia multiplayer ^^

RE: Closed: Amnesia the multiplayer story!?? - Tanshaydar - 05-12-2011

Too bad it's been slipped the chance to proof this as a hoax. I'm not your friend but I'd really want to see what you got there since you released NO IMAGE or VIDEO to PROVE YOUR STATEMENT.

RE: Closed: Amnesia the multiplayer story!?? - Som1Lse - 05-12-2011

(05-12-2011, 06:37 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Too bad it's been slipped the chance to proof this as a hoax. I'm not your friend but I'd really want to see what you got there since you released NO IMAGE or VIDEO to PROVE YOUR STATEMENT.
Seconded.