Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Multiplayer/Co-Op & Frictional Games? NO!!! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Multiplayer/Co-Op & Frictional Games? NO!!! (/thread-20831.html)

RE: Multiplayer Idea. - Kennyboy000 - 03-13-2008

LOL at fart thing xD Well if Jens saw this he could suggest it perhaps,And if it was an MMORPG, It could be like, The entire world has turned into Turngaiit (I think i spelt it right Tongue) and them dogs and spiders and so, And the players are survivors OR can play the Bad guys aswell. Like.. You can choose for good guys : a Dog .. A Female Human or a Male Human
Bad guys : Bad Dog.. Spider.. Zombie-Turngaiit thing Tongue :O

And .... Well it could be completely different,I just like to Roleplay and that would be cool with alot of people with these functions,Opening drawners like this and so ^^ Or make a Second Garry mod with this game engine ! Tongue

RE: Multiplayer Idea. - Fatbaticus - 03-13-2008

Kennyboy000 Wrote:LOL at fart thing xD Well if Jens saw this he could suggest it perhaps,And if it was an MMORPG, It could be like, The entire world has turned into Turngaiit (I think i spelt it right Tongue) and them dogs and spiders and so, And the players are survivors OR can play the Bad guys aswell. Like.. You can choose for good guys : a Dog .. A Female Human or a Male Human
Bad guys : Bad Dog.. Spider.. Zombie-Turngaiit thing Tongue :O

And .... Well it could be completely different,I just like to Roleplay and that would be cool with alot of people with these functions,Opening drawners like this and so ^^ Or make a Second Garry mod with this game engine ! Tongue

Ok that would be fun but i think that would just be stupid, because of the good huys and bad guys think about it just killing other then other kinda sucks coop would rock and only will rock. But single pla yer is best if you want to be scared Tongue

RE: Multiplayer Idea. - WindexGlow - 03-13-2008

Kenny, I am thankful you will never design scripts for games.

Actually, maybe you should apply at EA. I hear they enjoy 'wonderful' game ideas.

RE: Multiplayer Idea. - Kennyboy000 - 03-13-2008

I wasnt serious at that last one ..... That would take the entire story from Penumbra ... Gawd .. *Starts talking noob* stp bullying me u mean n00b !

Now seriously, I was kidding .. There could be a gamae with this engine though,
Coop, Maximum 4 players, Or singleplayer.:

(This is about the Penumbra story btw)
The players start in the same story as this,But before the virus has been this far, Like when the first person got sick or so. And player one starts in the mine or so, player 2 in a lab, Player 3-4 in some cantina, (And they be there when things get bad i mean) Or a Zombie Game, I know there could be made a nice game, Because these Devs rule. Like suddenly zombies in a city, Player 1 starts in his/her home., Two players start together in a cafe (Randomly picked players) And the last player starts on his/her work of Police

RE: Multiplayer Idea. - Kedjane - 03-13-2008

Kennyboy000 Wrote:I wasnt serious at that last one ..... That would take the entire story from Penumbra ... Gawd .. *Starts talking noob* stp bullying me u mean n00b !

The players start in the same story as this,But before the virus has been this far, Like when the first person got sick or so. And player one starts in the mine or so, player 2 in a lab, Player 3-4 in some cantina, (And they be there when things get bad i mean) Or a Zombie Game, I know there could be made a nice game, Because these Devs rule. Like suddenly zombies in a city, Player 1 starts in his/her home., Two players start together in a cafe (Randomly picked players) And the last player starts on his/her work of Police
Well, the Tuurngait aren't zombies and I don't think they have any intentions of spreading.

RE: Multiplayer Idea. - Kennyboy000 - 03-14-2008

I didnt say Tuurngait did i ? Another game, Other name. But these graphics and options,Like i said, Game Engine.

RE: Multiplayer Idea. - Kedjane - 03-15-2008

Kennyboy000 Wrote:I didnt say Tuurngait did i ? Another game, Other name. But these graphics and options,Like i said, Game Engine.
This thread is for Penumbra multiplayer ideas. Why would they create a totaly new zombie game?

RE: Multiplayer Idea. - Fatbaticus - 03-18-2008

Kennyboy000 Wrote:I wasnt serious at that last one ..... That would take the entire story from Penumbra ... Gawd .. *Starts talking noob* stp bullying me u mean n00b !

i am sad for you calling me a noob Sad *crying*

RE: Multiplayer Idea. - Kennyboy000 - 03-19-2008

roadkiller Wrote:

i am sad for you calling me a noob Sad *crying*

/Hug ? Also i'm stuck when, The emergency door opens, You get in a door and the text come on "I need to know what the Tuurngait did to make my father BlahBlahBlah" or something (After you blocked the door for t3h zombie), Normally Continue should come up but the game just exits Sad

RE: Multiplayer Idea. - MercenaryForHire - 03-24-2008

Back on the original topic, multiplayer Penumbra would be outstanding - as long as it's co-operative.