Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
What happens after death? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: What happens after death? (/thread-21233.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: What happens after death? - Romulator - 04-22-2013

I believe in the Ghost Trick theory Smile
When you die, you become a ghost, and using that ghost, you can stop other people from dying by manipulating the events around them which occured 4 minutes before their death.

Its kinda difficult to put into words, so, example:

Someone dies because a robber shot the person while attempting to rob a bank.

Because the person died because the armed robber shot a bullet at him, all you have to do is either prevent the weapon from being shot, or something along the lines of removing the ammo available to the man.
Assume the start of the robbery occurs at 11:32pm, the man is shot at 11:34pm. This gives you at least 4 minutes to stop the shooting of the man before and during the robbery.

Because you cant just communicate by actually saying "Dont shoot him, coz I'll prevent it", you make a distraction or do something directly to the weapon, like turn on the Safety.

The issue with this is that you cannot prevent your own death; else, it questions if you really died or not Smile

RE: What happens after death? - Kreekakon - 04-22-2013

If everyone's who's ever lived was to become a ghost when they die like you say, I'd think Earth would be a hella crowded place for the dead.

RE: What happens after death? - CorinthianMerchant - 04-22-2013

(04-22-2013, 06:59 AM)BeeKayK Wrote:
(04-22-2013, 06:43 AM)Kurton Wrote:
(04-22-2013, 06:40 AM)Kman Wrote: you put in dah ground nigga

worms eatin yo ass all up das rite

'n shit

Shiiit, dis ain't no joke...

RE: What happens after death? - PutraenusAlivius - 04-22-2013

I personally think that when we see that white light coming through, we were actually reborn, but doesn't remember about our past life. The white light is maybe the opening of a woman's vagina.

RE: What happens after death? - Romulator - 04-22-2013

(04-22-2013, 07:43 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: If everyone's who's ever lived was to become a ghost when they die like you say, I'd think Earth would be a hella crowded place for the dead.

Crowded or not, every day, millions of people dont even realise it but they seem to "evade" death about 10 times.

RE: What happens after death? - eliasfrost - 04-22-2013

We die.

And then we get cremated, or buried, both or eaten. (by worms)

RE: What happens after death? - FlawlessHappiness - 04-22-2013

(04-22-2013, 08:52 AM)ROMul8r Wrote:
(04-22-2013, 07:43 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: If everyone's who's ever lived was to become a ghost when they die like you say, I'd think Earth would be a hella crowded place for the dead.

Crowded or not, every day, millions of people dont even realise it but they seem to "evade" death about 10 times.

WARNING! Living should be banned! It's dangerous. Many people die from it, and even more are in danger of dying from living everyday!

Everyone who are living should be helped to stop, so they don't hurt themselves and others...

Living is dangerous.

But the human has adjusted itself to it.

RE: What happens after death? - Tiger - 04-22-2013

(04-22-2013, 08:44 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: I personally think that when we see that white light coming through, we were actually reborn, but doesn't remember about our past life. The white light is maybe the opening of a woman's vagina.

You know about those tv-shows about people who "escaped" death? The ones where they claim that they've seen the light. Well, maybe that's how miscarriages happen; The baby's soul escapes right before being born Smile

RE: What happens after death? - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 04-22-2013

Quote: You know about those tv-shows about people who "escaped" death? The ones where they claim that they've seen the light. Well, maybe that's how miscarriages happen; The baby's soul escapes right before being born [Image: smile.gif]
Edit: sry, brain was away for a sec.
Speaking of that light though... I remember reading somewhere that soldiers who were treated with a certain strong painkiller drug during war later reported seeing the same light as a side-effect. (Even though they weren't dieing) Now if the near-death experience can be reproduced by simply drugging someone, that would strongly suggest that this light is just the brain going haywire shortly before shutting down. After all, it is capable of drugging itself pretty heavily, as everyone who ever had a big injury and doesn't remember much pain can confirm.

RE: What happens after death? - Red - 04-22-2013

Just what the hell?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2155245/Dead-Brazilian-boy-wakes-funeral-asks-WATER-lying-lifeless.html

[EDIT: Sorry, if this came up from little out of blue, but i think this is rather
strange]