Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Bitterwood Peak (RELEASE) - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: Bitterwood Peak (RELEASE) (/thread-21275.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Bitterwood Peak (RELEASE) - PutraenusAlivius - 05-16-2013

Damn it, I'm stuck at the Piano puzzle. Please help me. I don't know what keys are to press.

RE: Bitterwood Peak (RELEASE) - Streetboat - 05-16-2013

Spoiler below!

Repeat the verse as demonstrated in the tape. There are 3 different notes, played in a specific order several times. Assuming the notes are going from lowest to highest, assign them this number as applicable: 1(low), 2(medium), 3(high). So, the order to press them in is as such: 2 2 3 3 2 1

Out of curiosity, is the music in the background not muting for you when you listen to the tape or play the piano? Because that can make things very difficult to make out and is a bug I've heard pop up from time to time with people.

(05-16-2013, 03:46 AM)Streetboat Wrote:
Spoiler below!

Repeat the verse as demonstrated in the tape. There are 3 different notes, played in a specific order several times. Assuming the notes are going from lowest to highest, assign them this number as applicable: 1(low), 2(medium), 3(high). So, the order to press them in is as such: 2 2 3 3 2 1

Out of curiosity, is the music in the background not muting for you when you listen to the tape or play the piano? Because that can make things very difficult to make out and is a bug I've heard pop up from time to time with people.

Yep, it's muted alright. Btw, you need to fix the wolf. I was in a chase and he got stuck on a welder. I throw a flare at him. BAD IDEA.

There's nothing I can do about that. Take it up with Frictional Games about their monster AI.

I'm still stuck. I didn't even understand the order (maybe because I didn't know which key was low and which is high..).

The one that's low is... the one that's low. The deepest note. The farthest to the left.

RE: Bitterwood Peak (RELEASE) - PutraenusAlivius - 05-17-2013

Finally. I finished it. Here's my review.

Spoiler below!

It was truly a unique experience.
Different from all FC's I've ever played.
The design and sound effects were incredible. The sound effects in the bunker keep me on edge. Until I realized that there are no wolf in the bunker

BUGS:
At the bunker, there should water falling at the tunnel entrance part. I can see the surface of the water's outline.

9.5/10 (-0.5 because you made the piano puzzle so fucking hard!)

Offtopic:
If you want to implement a custom monster, do I have to use a full conversion or just a custom story?

RE: Bitterwood Peak (RELEASE) - WALP - 05-17-2013

(05-17-2013, 05:39 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Finally. I finished it. Here's my review.

Spoiler below!

It was truly a unique experience.
Different from all FC's I've ever played.
The design and sound effects were incredible. The sound effects in the bunker keep me on edge. Until I realized that there are no wolf in the bunker

BUGS:
At the bunker, there should water falling at the tunnel entrance part. I can see the surface of the water's outline.

9.5/10 (-0.5 because you made the piano puzzle so fucking hard!)

Offtopic:
If you want to implement a custom monster, do I have to use a full conversion or just a custom story?
You can do that with a custom story, though there are as far as I know some interesting settings for monsters in the game.cfg which you might want to change which requires a full conversion

RE: Bitterwood Peak (RELEASE) - Alex Ros - 06-10-2013

DELETE ME

RE: Bitterwood Peak (RELEASE) - Plank - 06-29-2013

(05-16-2013, 03:01 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Damn it, I'm stuck at the Piano puzzle. Please help me. I don't know what keys are to press.

i happen to be a piano player so rub your ass on the keys works every time