Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] [Trailer +Mod DB page] Quest For Laudanum - Full Conversion - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] [Trailer +Mod DB page] Quest For Laudanum - Full Conversion (/thread-21287.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: [Voice actors needed] Quest For Laudanum - Full Conversion - Akos115 - 05-05-2013

Yup I meant American accent if thats better Smile

RE: [Help wanted] Quest For Laudanum - Full Conversion - Akos115 - 07-30-2013

I didn't stop working on this Tongue
The trailer will be ready soon.

RE: [Help wanted] Quest For Laudanum - Full Conversion - The chaser - 07-30-2013

Wow, this looks quite... different from the rest... I'm actually curious to see how a cold war plot can be applied in Amnesia, to be honest Big Grin

RE: [Help wanted] Quest For Laudanum - Full Conversion - Kullin - 07-30-2013

Just a warning
*SPOILER*

If you tock the litle thingy (where mementos should be) from black ops 2 it has a copyright thing so you can't use the image! It's in the third pic btw

and sorry for my bad english.

RE: [Help wanted] Quest For Laudanum - Full Conversion - Akos115 - 07-31-2013

(07-30-2013, 11:27 PM)Kullin Wrote: Just a warning
*SPOILER*

If you tock the litle thingy (where mementos should be) from black ops 2 it has a copyright thing so you can't use the image! It's in the third pic btw

Maybe you are right :c

RE: [Help wanted] Quest For Laudanum - Full Conversion - Kullin - 07-31-2013

(07-31-2013, 11:53 AM)Akos115 Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 11:27 PM)Kullin Wrote: Just a warning
*SPOILER*

Maybe you are right :c
I am right, sorry to say it!

RE: [Help wanted] Quest For Laudanum - Full Conversion - Akos115 - 09-19-2013

I added the trailer, and I'm going to make a Mod DB page this weekend.

RE: [Trailer added] Quest For Laudanum - Full Conversion - Akos115 - 09-20-2013

The Mod DB page is done.

RE: [Trailer +Mod DB page] Quest For Laudanum - Full Conversion - Daemian - 09-20-2013

Who's the girl talking in the trailer? I like her voice ^^

RE: [Trailer +Mod DB page] Quest For Laudanum - Full Conversion - RedKnight - 09-22-2013

(04-26-2013, 05:22 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Well...the story sure is a bit different from the usual custom story plots! Big Grin I'd change the name of the healing serum to something else though, if I were you. Laudanum is a real drug that's been invented in the 16th century - it's simply a tincture made of opium, used to relief pain. So nothing really fancy and certainly not a wondrous unknown new healing elixir Wink

LAUDANUM IS A DRUG!? O_________O