Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - plutomaniac - 05-29-2013

Requiem is not a DLC

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - LordGubGub - 05-29-2013

(05-29-2013, 02:59 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: Requiem is not a DLC

It's an expansion pack, isn't it?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - plutomaniac - 05-29-2013

No, a regular game. It shares files with Black Plague. You could call it an expansion pack but definitely not a DLC. Let's get back to the topic now.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Randomguy9900 - 05-29-2013

Listen, it doesn't really make sense to close this thread. If people are really looking for information, they can go to the portal. It they're just looking to chat with other people about the game or related things as they wait, then they have a place here.

If your (moderators') goal is to not have people's post counts raised, then put it in offtopic or mark it so that a user's posts don't add when posting in this thread.

In summary, you might as well have a place for people awaiting this game to talk about things, otherwise there are going to be threads and such all over the place, and it's going to be a mess. Give me a reason that closing it would be better than not closing it now.

Dude, relax. As long as you don't spam, noone cares about your post count. It won't be closed either way. On topic.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - felixmole - 05-29-2013

(05-28-2013, 10:41 PM)bluel0bster Wrote: I can't imagine them jumping on the DLC bandwagon.
Well, if they see people want more... and it's easier than working on a whole new game. Unless their super secret project is out in 2014, which I highly doubt.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - maarten12100 - 05-30-2013

(05-29-2013, 02:59 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: Requiem is not a DLC
To me the meaning of Requim was the same as the meaning of life according to the doctor.
Spoiler below!
negligible

I first was like there is a 3rd part hopefully just as great as BP next thing you know you're solving puzzels moving balls everywhere.

You guys know how I like moving and touching balls but this was just ridiculous Angel

I think the ones that were only in it for the story liked it though.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - PutraenusAlivius - 05-30-2013

Off-topic:
If you guys are bored, maybe play TF2 later? I have the server up and running.

On-topic:
I hope that AAMFP meets our *really* high expectations. We might have to wait for it for a few more months, but you know, quality takes time.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Paddy™ - 05-30-2013

Not necessarily Tongue

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - bluel0bster - 05-30-2013

(05-30-2013, 04:03 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Off-topic:
If you guys are bored, maybe play TF2 later? I have the server up and running.

On-topic:
I hope that AAMFP meets our *really* high expectations. We might have to wait for it for a few more months, but you know, quality takes time.

Yah, what Paddy said. If I had a penny for every time somebody brings up the "more time means a better game" thing, I'd have a shit-ton of pennies. Sure, AAMFP is almost definitely going to be better with the delay, but that's really only because if the awesome devs behind the project.