Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - fancreeper - 06-01-2013

(06-01-2013, 12:12 PM)Delirium92 Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 09:55 AM)Paddy Wrote: June is upon us. Keep your eyes peeled for a new image/message on AAMFP.com. I wonder where the next clickable piece of the banner will be. Let's place bets!

I think it will be the window of the house on the far-left. See attachment!

I decided to animate where I would expect to see it: [Image: DI5YRvr.gif]

I can't find it Tongue

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - BAndrew - 06-01-2013

The moon

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Draug - 06-01-2013

Woow, I examined the picture for 5 minutes and I couldn't find it. xD Very subtle animation you made. Fits really good. Smile

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Ossie - 06-01-2013

Ah ha - I was about to say that I couldn't see it and now I do. Nice work. Big Grin

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Newsman Waterpaper - 06-01-2013

(06-01-2013, 01:44 PM)fancreeper Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 12:12 PM)Delirium92 Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 09:55 AM)Paddy Wrote: June is upon us. Keep your eyes peeled for a new image/message on AAMFP.com. I wonder where the next clickable piece of the banner will be. Let's place bets!

I think it will be the window of the house on the far-left. See attachment!

I decided to animate where I would expect to see it: [Image: DI5YRvr.gif]

I can't find it Tongue
It's the moon.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Tesseract - 06-01-2013

Glad you like it! Frictional Games, I'll let you use my animated moon if you want, yeah?

... They won't want it.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - samueljustice00 - 06-01-2013

Hey folks, here's a non spoiler fun little update.
I had some free time, got my butt in gear and finally sifted through the screams that you guys had submitted (awesome stuff... a lot of Rick Astley submissions, was funny the first time - got a bit boring the 20th).
Anyway, without spoiling too much, they are used near the end of the game, so keep your ears peeled!

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Newsman Waterpaper - 06-01-2013

(06-01-2013, 07:19 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: Hey folks, here's a non spoiler fun little update.

I had some free time, got my butt in gear and finally sifted through the screams that you guys had submitted (awesome stuff... a lot of Rick Astley submissions, was funny the first time - got a bit boring the 20th).

Anyway, without spoiling too much, they are used near the end of the game, so keep your ears peeled!
Cool,I wished I submitted some screams to you guys but I don't have a microphone,anyway thanks for the heads up Big Grin

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - felixmole - 06-01-2013

Nice. I could never have been able to submit my screams to TCR, I'm a very bad actor. However I hope you people make sure the screams you received are original. It is both a good and a bad idea to let outsiders help you as they could send anything and everything. Trust based on their presence in the community could be a good basis.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - GiggleBlizzard - 06-01-2013

Screamin' is all I do