Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Paddy™ - 06-02-2013

The first teaser image was activated by clicking a street lamp, the third was activated by clicking the clock on Big Ben - what was the second? I missed that one entirely.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Ashtoreth - 06-02-2013

Hmm, unfortunately no one pointed that out on the discussion topic part 1...

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Deep One - 06-02-2013

(06-02-2013, 01:45 AM)Paddy Wrote: The first teaser image was activated by clicking a street lamp, the third was activated by clicking the clock on Big Ben - what was the second? I missed that one entirely.

If I remember right, you didn't have to click anything. The image just appeared on the website

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - fancreeper - 06-02-2013

(06-02-2013, 01:45 AM)Paddy Wrote: The first teaser image was activated by clicking a street lamp, the third was activated by clicking the clock on Big Ben - what was the second? I missed that one entirely.

It was the moon thing

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - wubwub - 06-02-2013

(06-01-2013, 07:19 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: Hey folks, here's a non spoiler fun little update.
I had some free time, got my butt in gear and finally sifted through the screams that you guys had submitted (awesome stuff... a lot of Rick Astley submissions, was funny the first time - got a bit boring the 20th).
Anyway, without spoiling too much, they are used near the end of the game, so keep your ears peeled!

very good, my friend. Think AAMFP is scary of year so i hide now and when game come i ready!

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Googolplex - 06-02-2013

I hope for a release in July/August. Because I'll get a new PC in July with Intel "Haswell" Core i7-4770.
A later release also means more quality and better game. I'm looking every day for news, but I can wait, as longer as better the game will be. AMFP seems to become one of the best games of all time.Smile

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Draug - 06-02-2013

(06-01-2013, 07:19 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: Hey folks, here's a non spoiler fun little update.
I had some free time, got my butt in gear and finally sifted through the screams that you guys had submitted (awesome stuff... a lot of Rick Astley submissions, was funny the first time - got a bit boring the 20th).
Anyway, without spoiling too much, they are used near the end of the game, so keep your ears peeled!

Sounds not like an good ending. Big Grin

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Googolplex - 06-02-2013

(06-02-2013, 06:29 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: They already said they won't finish in Q2, they've said near the end of summer

Really, that's great! Where did they say this?
I really hope for a release in August. Or maybe the 8th September :-)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - GrAVit - 06-02-2013

Even the Rick Astley "screams"?
I think that would make it twice as horrible. Big Grin

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Ossie - 06-02-2013

(06-02-2013, 06:36 PM)Googolplex Wrote:
(06-02-2013, 06:29 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: They already said they won't finish in Q2, they've said near the end of summer

Really, that's great! Where did they say this?

A few pages back in this thread. Here you are:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-21385-post-234672.html#pid234672