Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Paddy™ - 07-03-2013

Should we tell Jess that we've reached a dead end on the lyrics? I think if even the Latin experts can't get it 100% there's little chance of us getting it either haha. Maybe if she even just gave us the Latin words and then we could try and translate them into English ourselves. Hearing the words clearly is the main problem we face.

Or maybe she could release the vocal track on its own! That'd be pretty awesome.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Sarcophagus - 07-03-2013

speaking about lanterns and elements in the game.. how will we be able to carry things in the game? like keys or objects (if we need such things for a puzzle or something)?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - pinkribbonscars - 07-03-2013

Maybe Mandus hates the light, so we have to avoid using the lantern and lit areas ? Would be a pretty cool twist on Daniels fear of the dark ^^

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - emaper - 07-03-2013

(07-03-2013, 07:47 AM)pinkribbonscars Wrote: Maybe Mandus hates the light, so we have to avoid using the lantern and lit areas ? Would be a pretty cool twist on Daniels fear of the dark ^^

Probably, in AAMFP, we'll have to avoid lit areas cause they will be populated by these pig monsters... Sounds creepy. An entire game played in the darkness. Altough I understand these choises from Dan's team, but I keep thinking that this game is way too much different from the "Original" Amnesia... but if Frictional approved it, I'd say that the guys at TCR have done a great job! Big Grin Now I'm waiting for a release date and a trailer.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - rky - 07-03-2013

WHEN? I'm sick of having waited nearly a year.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - PutraenusAlivius - 07-03-2013

(07-03-2013, 10:57 AM)rky Wrote: WHEN? I'm sick of having waited nearly a year.

Soon. Just wait. It's worth the wait you know.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - blueberry - 07-03-2013

(07-03-2013, 10:59 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 10:57 AM)rky Wrote: WHEN? I'm sick of having waited nearly a year.

Soon. Just wait. It's worth the wait you know.

It's worth the ''weight''.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - DavidS - 07-03-2013

The lamp will be fueled by the protagonists feces, as he continually soils himself out of terror. Tongue Wink

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - PutraenusAlivius - 07-03-2013

(07-03-2013, 04:31 PM)DavidS Wrote: The lamp will be fueled by the protagonists feces, as he continually soils himself out of terror. Tongue Wink

Um, what will happen if he ran out of Toilet Paper?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Macgyverthehero - 07-03-2013

(07-03-2013, 04:43 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 04:31 PM)DavidS Wrote: The lamp will be fueled by the protagonists feces, as he continually soils himself out of terror. Tongue Wink

Um, what will happen if he ran out of Toilet Paper?

Probably use the leftover sandpaper.