Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Kreekakon - 07-06-2013

(07-06-2013, 04:24 AM)Paddy Wrote: It means Rich is one of the few trolls who actually puts some effort into his trolling, rather than just posting a link to a Rick Astley video. Not only is it a real poem, it's actually vaguely relevant (just happens to be about 250 years out of date).

The screenshot at the end also confirms to me that he is trolling in an okay jokey way (?) by making it dead obvious that he's joking.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Mrcodxd - 07-06-2013

When this summer do you guys think it'll be released? Early july, late july? August?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Draug - 07-06-2013

Rather september I would guess.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - wubwub - 07-06-2013

is aamfp russia translate?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - PutraenusAlivius - 07-06-2013

(07-06-2013, 01:24 PM)wubwub Wrote: is aamfp russia translate?

OMG you're so adorable. Uh, probably yeah because they did the same for ATDD.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - maarten12100 - 07-06-2013

(07-06-2013, 01:34 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(07-06-2013, 01:24 PM)wubwub Wrote: is aamfp russia translate?

OMG you're so adorable. Uh, probably yeah because they did the same for ATDD.
but not for Justine trolololo

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - blueberry - 07-06-2013

(07-06-2013, 04:30 AM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(07-06-2013, 04:24 AM)Paddy Wrote: It means Rich is one of the few trolls who actually puts some effort into his trolling, rather than just posting a link to a Rick Astley video. Not only is it a real poem, it's actually vaguely relevant (just happens to be about 250 years out of date).

The screenshot at the end also confirms to me that he is trolling in an okay jokey way (?) by making it dead obvious that he's joking.

Take it easy it's only a joke, and the poem? Well some of it is a part of the game itself who knows?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Clord - 07-06-2013

Mors Praematura could make chase scene more intense. In Amnesia - The Dark Descent so called chase noise was just annoying unless volume was enough low.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Spaceman - 07-06-2013

Hahaha I knew it was a troll guys, I was just trying to play along to get other people to open the spoiler Tongue

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Deep One - 07-06-2013

(07-06-2013, 04:39 PM)Clord Wrote: Mors Praematura could make chase scene more intense. In Amnesia - The Dark Descent so called chase noise was just annoying unless volume was enough low.

Mors Praematura is way too slow-paced for the chase imo