Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: What do you imagine when you listen to "Mors Praematura"? - Macgyverthehero - 07-08-2013

Makes me think of machines rising up to enslave men and assimilate pigs

RE: What do you imagine when you listen to "Mors Praematura"? - PutraenusAlivius - 07-08-2013

Death. I imagine death.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Macgyverthehero - 07-08-2013

Ah, I remember Skashi... That one cartoon horse lover who made some of them custom stories with ripped models from other games.

I never thought i'd hear about him again.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - blueberry - 07-08-2013

(07-08-2013, 04:36 AM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: Ah, I remember Skashi... That one cartoon horse lover who made some of them custom stories with ripped models from other games.

I never thought i'd hear about him again.

I have both Skashi and Litronom as my skype contacts pretty nice friends... But awfully busy...

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Darkluminoo - 07-08-2013

Has there been any announcement of a dlc coming out with AAMFP, like there was with The Dark Descent coming with Justine?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Statyk - 07-08-2013

I forget where I have seen it, probably in the part 1 thread (I am NOT sifting through all those pages. Just trust me), but TCR said they are working on a new project, and once AMFP is out, they're done with HPL. So I would say I'm 99% sure there will be no DLC or sequels to Amnesia after this one.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Paddy™ - 07-08-2013

You're right Statyk, in the Q&A Dan was asked about another Amnesia sequel and this was his answer:

Danny McPinchballs Wrote:We're already onto the next game Smile It'll have to be someone else next time

It's probably safe to assume this goes for DLC/add-ons too. Frictional probably wouldn't have the time to do it themselves because of the Super Secret Project, which is their primary focus. It was this secret project and its demands on the team's time which made it desirable to bring in The Chinese Room to develop AAMFP in the first place. Unless they commission another third-party team to make some DLC I doubt it'll happen. Although it would sure be interesting if they did!

RE: What do you imagine when you listen to "Mors Praematura"? - felixmole - 07-08-2013

I imagine a cut scene where the camera shows you something (a machine, a building...) that you are going to have to explore and that is going to be scary like hell.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - felixmole - 07-08-2013

That's too bad, I would have loved to see yet another Amnesia title Sad

RE: What do you imagine when you listen to "Mors Praematura"? - Sarcophagus - 07-08-2013

I imagine The Shining