Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Kotch - 07-23-2013

(07-23-2013, 10:05 PM)Paddy Wrote: Nothing new. Jessica said she would reveal the lyrics to Mors Praematura sometime this week, though - or was it supposed to be last week?

She said that 5 days ago

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Macgyverthehero - 07-24-2013

Are you guys still trying to figure out those lyrics? I already got bored of watching everyone discuss that.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Sampyli - 07-24-2013

Only now as we are getting closer to the actual release, I'm starting to realize how horrible the game is most likely going to be.

E: 2500 replies Tongue

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Vredesbyrd - 07-24-2013

(07-23-2013, 06:43 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: Sorry to disappoint you, but that's an excerpt from a medieval song called "Ad Mortem Festinamus". I know the lyrics because one of my favourite bands (QNTAL) did a version of this song in their first album.

____
Edit:

The funny thing is that I actually spent last Saturday's afternoon reading QNTAL's Latin lyrics, looking for some inspiration to try to decipher the rest of Mors Praematura's lyrics. Big Grin

I also did some research on the texts from the Carmina Burana book, but unfortunately it didn't help either. Lol

Oh darn, I really thought it was something. Oh well! Just have to wait until Jessica Curry gives us the lyrics. Smile

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - felixmole - 07-24-2013

Maybe the release date is hidden in these lyrics Tongue

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Tesseract - 07-24-2013

(07-24-2013, 09:01 AM)felixmole Wrote: Maybe the release date is hidden in these lyrics Tongue

That'd be pretty awesome but I highly doubt it. :L

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Draug - 07-24-2013

But nevertheless the release date can't be far away. My guess is, that we will get the release date at the beginning of august, so we will see the game in the first week of September. Just my guess! Big Grin

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Kreekakon - 07-24-2013

(07-24-2013, 09:01 AM)felixmole Wrote: Maybe the release date is hidden in these lyrics Tongue

Actually I have a folded-up piece of paper with the release date written on it, and I'm about to burn it Smile

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - plutomaniac - 07-24-2013

(07-23-2013, 09:58 PM)fancreeper Wrote: I don't think so...somebody correct me if I am wrong.

(07-23-2013, 10:05 PM)Paddy Wrote: Nothing new. Jessica said she would reveal the lyrics to Mors Praematura sometime this week, though - or was it supposed to be last week?

Ok, thank you both! Smile

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Vredesbyrd - 07-24-2013

Jesus, can you imagine if it was? I think we would all have a collective aneurism.