Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Slanderous - 07-29-2013

yes we must wait and peace

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Respekt - 07-29-2013

Prior to the first of August, everything must be decided. Not later. I do not know how anyone, my friends, but I have patience ends. Do not expect so much game. I hope that the "FG" keep their word, and we will soon get the game. Everything will be decided in the last three days. It's time! It's time to call it a release date already!

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - fancreeper - 07-29-2013

They said we will get a release date "soon"... ...yea,that was 2 months ago ...I think.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Thief1337 - 07-29-2013

This is going to be released on Halloween and, IMO, should be released in October. Just deal with it, guys. Have a nice summer.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Respekt - 07-29-2013

(07-29-2013, 01:00 PM)Thief1337 Wrote: This is going to be released on Halloween and, IMO, should be released in October. Just deal with it, guys. Have a nice summer.
Then it will be a fraud ... The end of the summer, it's not October!

The first "Amnesia" was published on September 8, the new is not due out later! I can not stand! (

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - The Raining Brains - 07-29-2013

No. It should be released when it is ready to be released. No sooner or later than that. I couldn't care less about Halloween.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Pablodius - 07-29-2013

Technically summer ends on 21st September... so it could be anytime around then, or afterwards. There's really nothing stopping FG delaying it even further if they need to.

I agree with The Raining Brains - I would prefer this game is released when it is ready. Ask yourself: would you prefer to be playing a half-finished, buggy game that feels rushed right now, or a near-perfect game in two months? I know which one I'd go for.

Having said that I can't bloody wait for this. I can't remember being so excited about a game coming out. Except maybe as a teenager waiting for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Man that was good.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Tesseract - 07-29-2013

I don't mind when it's released. I just like reading news on how the game is coming along and for the time being I'm quite content waiting for a game that I think will be awesome.
Sometimes seeing tweets from Thomas is good too, even though he never replies to me if I ask a question - probably because I'm not famous enough - but yeah it's nice getting little hints and stuff.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Newsman Waterpaper - 07-29-2013

(07-29-2013, 01:00 PM)Thief1337 Wrote: This is going to be released on Halloween and, IMO, should be released in October. Just deal with it, guys. Have a nice summer.
*September.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - TiberiusBond - 07-29-2013

(07-29-2013, 02:40 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote:
*September.

*Late August