Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Gilligan's Hell - 07-29-2013

Yeah *cough*september 8th*cough*

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Newsman Waterpaper - 07-29-2013

(07-29-2013, 02:56 PM)TiberiusBond Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 02:40 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 01:00 PM)Thief1337 Wrote: This is going to be released on Halloween and, IMO, should be released in October. Just deal with it, guys. Have a nice summer.
*September.

*Late August
Do you mean September?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - plutomaniac - 07-29-2013

Not the release date game again... Sad

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Lama - 07-29-2013

Game is almost finished, can't you guys just shut up and wait?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - joshin u - 07-29-2013

(07-29-2013, 05:04 PM)Lama Wrote: Game is almost finished, can't you guys just shut up and wait?

There is NOTHING WRONG with speculating. Complaining, yes. Speculating, no. That's why threads like this exist. Why does it bother you what people are talking about?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - fancreeper - 07-29-2013

(07-29-2013, 03:29 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Not the release date game again... Sad

Well we can't do much,really Undecided

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - clashina - 07-29-2013

I don't understand why people can't read... They announced that everyone can enjoy the 'piggies' at the end of summer. End of summer is September 21st.

Now logic says that you should expect an announcement 21 days prior. (Three weeks is usually the average time some companies go with) However, since AMFP is a larger title and a hype train waiting to happen, they might announce it a bit earlier. So, you can probably 'safely' assume they will announce it sometime mid-to-late August.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Ghieri - 07-29-2013

I dunno either... It can't be more than 5 months from now unless something bad happens. Coincidentally, a super awesome trip that I'm taking that I had to wait the entire year up to this point for is also happening, but I can wait for that too. I don't understand the lack of patience. Certainly AAMFP can't be the most important thing in these people's lives?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - CorinthianMerchant - 07-29-2013

(07-29-2013, 06:30 PM)joshin u Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 05:04 PM)Lama Wrote: Game is almost finished, can't you guys just shut up and wait?

There is NOTHING WRONG with speculating. Complaining, yes. Speculating, no. That's why threads like this exist. Why does it bother you what people are talking about?
Because there is no new information to speculate about, hence it only clogs up the thread.
(07-29-2013, 07:41 PM)fancreeper Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 03:29 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Not the release date game again... Sad

Well we can't do much,really Undecided
You can refrain from posting until new information appears instead of clogging up the thread with garbage instead of meaningful discussions.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - maarten12100 - 07-29-2013

Well I can give some garbage input if you'd like.

2 things that this game will certainly give me:
Knowledge of what Mandus considers to be a pig.
And an erection.