Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - fancreeper - 07-29-2013

(07-29-2013, 08:53 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 07:41 PM)fancreeper Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 03:29 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Not the release date game again... Sad

Well we can't do much,really Undecided
You can refrain from posting until new information appears instead of clogging up the thread with garbage instead of meaningful discussions.

I am clogging up the thread with garbage?!?I hardly even post.Say that to somebody else.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - AmbrozZomburg - 07-29-2013

(07-29-2013, 09:04 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: Well I can give some garbage input if you'd like.

2 things that this game will certainly give me:
Knowledge of what Mandus considers to be a pig.
And an erection.

You are my hero XD!

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - bluel0bster - 07-30-2013

(07-29-2013, 08:05 PM)clashina Wrote: I don't understand why people can't read... They announced that everyone can enjoy the 'piggies' at the end of summer. End of summer is September 21st.

Now logic says that you should expect an announcement 21 days prior. (Three weeks is usually the average time some companies go with) However, since AMFP is a larger title and a hype train waiting to happen, they might announce it a bit earlier. So, you can probably 'safely' assume they will announce it sometime mid-to-late August.

September 21st is the end of the summer? Dunno where you live, but here it's always been end of August.

(07-29-2013, 08:53 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Because there is no new information to speculate about, hence it only clogs up the thread.

Clogging up the thread from... what exactly? Is all this speculating about the game taking up too much space and time we should be dedicating to something else in this thread? Is there something else terribly pressing we should be doing in this thread besides speculating about the game? Pray tell why this "clogging" is anything other than what the thread is here for. Last I checked, this was a discussion thread.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - TiberiusBond - 07-30-2013

(07-29-2013, 03:15 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 02:56 PM)TiberiusBond Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 02:40 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 01:00 PM)Thief1337 Wrote: This is going to be released on Halloween and, IMO, should be released in October. Just deal with it, guys. Have a nice summer.
*September.

*Late August
Do you mean September?

Nope. I refuse to accept the possibility that it might be released after I go back to university, where I will have no time to enjoy it, let alone play it.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Ashtoreth - 07-30-2013

We have to realize how ambiguous the expression "as the summer comes to an end" is.

Officially, in the Northern Hemisphere, summer begins on June 21st (solstice) and ends on September 21st (equinox). There can be a variation of one day depending on the year. But most people here tend to consider summer to be June-July-August, because the weather (at least in Portugal) is usually warmer, and there's more daylight, in June than in September.
So, if Jens was considering the official definition of summer when he made that statement back in May, the game might come out mid-september; but if he was considering the popular definition, then the game will probably be released late-august.

Also, let's not forget our fellow members who live in the Southern Hemisphere, to whom these months mean... WINTER. Smile

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Respekt - 07-30-2013

Summer in the worldwide notion is: June, July, August ... September is Autumn ... FG, if you read the forum, has all finally explain what you mean?! You probably already know the release date for the game, why all the torment?!

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Tesseract - 07-30-2013

(07-30-2013, 07:34 AM)Ashtoreth Wrote: Also, let's not forget our fellow members who live in the Southern Hemisphere, to whom these months mean... WINTER. Smile

We're freezing down here in the southern hemisphere at the moment, it's always nice to be remembered though!

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - AdamD - 07-30-2013

(07-30-2013, 08:11 AM)Delirium92 Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 07:34 AM)Ashtoreth Wrote: Also, let's not forget our fellow members who live in the Southern Hemisphere, to whom these months mean... WINTER. Smile

We're freezing down here in the southern hemisphere at the moment, it's always nice to be remembered though!

Meanwhile, here in Spain, 40ยบ C at 9 A.M....

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - emaper - 07-30-2013

The Chinese Room has posted a new tweet about a interesting new article on gamesindustry:

Article

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Fewer21 - 07-30-2013

(07-30-2013, 09:09 AM)emaper Wrote: The Chinese Room has posted a new tweet about a interesting new article on gamesindustry:

Article

*poops* Not another article....I just want updates on the game itself T.T
I would love to have a ''Why cant i hold all these articles pic''