Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Newsman Waterpaper - 05-01-2013

I actually meant exportation Big Grin

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - chineseroom - 05-01-2013

7.30 folks. Got a lot of tweaking to do tonight, so I'm off now. Will loop back over the last couple of pages I missed over the next couple of days if I can. Hope that was useful, informative, whatever. We're working really hard to get this game done, but the key thing is making sure it measures up to what you want and expect, so bear with us!

cheers, dan

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - bluel0bster - 05-01-2013

Thanks for your time!

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Paddy™ - 05-01-2013

Cheers Dan, was fun Smile

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - fancreeper - 05-01-2013

Good bye and take care!

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Randomguy9900 - 05-01-2013

Thanks so much Dan. Thanks for the answers to my questions and everyone else's.
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap**clap* *clap* *clap*

EDIT: I just realized that nobody asked about the CAPS words in the tidbit talking about this whole interview thing... ah well.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Zgroktar - 05-01-2013

(05-01-2013, 07:31 PM)chineseroom Wrote: 7.30 folks. Got a lot of tweaking to do tonight, so I'm off now. Will loop back over the last couple of pages I missed over the next couple of days if I can. Hope that was useful, informative, whatever. We're working really hard to get this game done, but the key thing is making sure it measures up to what you want and expect, so bear with us!

cheers, dan

Yes it was, I couldn't have better answers for my questions Smile

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - bluel0bster - 05-01-2013

So much to discuss now...

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - PrinceCola - 05-01-2013

(05-01-2013, 07:30 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote: I actually meant exportation Big Grin

Nah, we know what you meantBig Grin

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - chineseroom - 05-01-2013

(05-01-2013, 07:30 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote: I actually meant exportation Big Grin

Ah, sorry, wanted to answer this then. Yeah, to us, part of the fun of playing games is exploring worlds, being in them,. It's what we want to do, to make amazing immersive spaces and get lost in them. So we've really worked hard to make the game reward you for really checking out the details, figuring out lots of clues and fragments of story. It pays off to take the game slowly and really get lost in it.