Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Gilligan's Hell - 08-02-2013

I don't know i think they are deliberately trying to piss us off

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - MyRedNeptune - 08-02-2013

Wow! I'm back from my trip and the poem still isn't finished. :O Usually they take just an hour or two!

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Draug - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 04:04 PM)MyRedNeptune Wrote: Wow! I'm back from my trip and the poem still isn't finished. :O Usually they take just an hour or two!

Yeah for some reason we don't get new words. Sad

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Chrysler - 08-02-2013

This is the first arg that was not already finished when I woke up and now I can't help because I am only getting a blank page. Tried with 3 different browsers.. Sad

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Sarcophagus - 08-02-2013

so.. anything new about the website? any new secret?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Ossie - 08-02-2013

A skin of a (4) (5) stump of (8) (9)
old Lily is flyblown
old Lily (16) dead
and (19) of (21) jungle
will flood (25) (26) head
and light (30) her (32)

Just got word 20 - it's 'of'

Also, this morning I found 'through' but neglected to check its number. It was towards the middle of the fifth or sixth line.

I could make a good GUESS at some words (in italics):

A skin of a (4) (5) stump of a tree
old Lily is flyblown
old Lily is dead
and light of the jungle
will flood into her head
and light through her (32)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - MyRedNeptune - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 04:05 PM)droog Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 04:04 PM)MyRedNeptune Wrote: Wow! I'm back from my trip and the poem still isn't finished. :O Usually they take just an hour or two!

Yeah for some reason we don't get new words. Sad

Maybe something important is hidden inside? Wink

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Kotch - 08-02-2013

It's been two weeks and a day since Jessica said she would help us with lyrics and we have gotten nothing from her. Does anyone else think it has something to do with the lyrics?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Hardarm - 08-02-2013

Can someone put all the poems together again?
(from first to uncomplete last)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - PutraenusAlivius - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 04:09 PM)Sarcophagus Wrote: so.. anything new about the website? any new secret?

There's a new ARG.