Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - sasaluvsamnesia7 - 08-03-2013

That was my first time hearing the song. It's creepily beautiful. I really liked it. It was different.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - brokenCrowning - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 05:42 AM)sasaluvsamnesia7 Wrote: That was my first time hearing the song. It's creepily beautiful. I really liked it. It was different.

I am definitely buying the OST when it's released.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - bluel0bster - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 05:46 AM)brokenCrowning Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 05:42 AM)sasaluvsamnesia7 Wrote: That was my first time hearing the song. It's creepily beautiful. I really liked it. It was different.

I am definitely buying the OST when it's released.

I doubt they'd release the ost seperately, they haven't with their last games unless I'm going crazy.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Nyarlathotep - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 07:00 AM)bluel0bster Wrote: I doubt they'd release the ost seperately, they haven't with their last games unless I'm going crazy.

Frictional's website has the OSTs for Penumbra and Amnesia available. The Chinese Room has the Dear Esther soundtrack up for sale on multiple stores, including their site, amazon, and as a bundle with the game on Steam.

Pretty sure Jessica Curry even tweeted about the soundtrack for pigs likely getting its own release.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Kein - 08-03-2013

(08-02-2013, 07:28 PM)Kein Wrote: +12 pages huh
Not gonna read, can someone sum up what happened.

Mmm... anyone?
It seems like now it is +42 pages lel

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Kman - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 07:41 AM)Kein Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 07:28 PM)Kein Wrote: +12 pages huh
Not gonna read, can someone sum up what happened.

Mmm... anyone?
It seems like now it is +42 pages lel

another poem shit thing popped up and it took a really fucking long time to solve and people were deciphering it for literally hours and people got themselves really hyped thinking it was going to be something important but they just gave out more free copies

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Ossie - 08-03-2013

What an utter disappointment that was.

The poem took far too long to reveal and a few lucky people managed to get the promise of a free copy of Pigs, but at the end of it all it seems that most people are simply frustrated and angry that no further information was forthcoming about the game (a new trailer perhaps, or better still an actual release date).

Not sure if Frictional are trying to p*ss us off, but if they're not then they're doing a damn poor job of keeping their dedicated fans happy.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - emaper - 08-03-2013

I spent an entire day completing this f******g poem, but I missed the email filed. Oh, c'mon... it's a game, I can't spend so much time and days, (and years), trying to get news, sporadic hints or other dark screen shot of a stupid cogwheel! I've had enough! No joking, I'm seriously talking... I don't think I'll be interested in these things anymore.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - PutraenusAlivius - 08-03-2013

Ah. This game is never going to be released. Never. Time to put AAMFP out of my mind.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Deep One - 08-03-2013

Lol people are mad because the didn't get free copies. Stop being so childish