Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Romulator - 08-03-2013

........ In 24 hours, this thread went from 225 pages to 332... Wow, amazing.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - fancreeper - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 11:24 AM)Ossie Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 11:20 AM)fancreeper Wrote: Can someone tell me what happen at the end?Was it worth it?

We got another poem.

No, it wasn't worth it.

Really?All that for nothing???Well that was a big waste of time.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - i3670 - 08-03-2013

Quite a bad poem in my opinion. The last line just sounds wrong when read it.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Kman - 08-03-2013

jesus christ guys they have done literally this exact same thing move for move about 5 times now what on earth convinced so many of you that it was somehow special or different or that it would end any other way omfg

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Draug - 08-03-2013

A few pages ago somebody here came up with the idea, that one topic will be reanimation. I like this thought. Maybe mandus went to the expedition, because he hopes to find something magical (maybe a relict from the maya?), which can bring one of his loved persons back to life (Lily?).

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Zgroktar - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 11:09 AM)Kman Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 10:02 AM)Deep One Wrote: Lol people are mad because the didn't get free copies. Stop being so childish

are you really saying you wouldn't be upset if you spent like 16 hours waiting for that thing to finish itself refreshing that page and this thread every few minutes just to miss the email thing by like 40 seconds

dunno why there are people that expected anything other than more free copies though it was pretty damn obvious that was all it was lol

Nobody forced them to do that, nobody is to blame but a false picture of release date and trailers they conjured up.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Kman - 08-03-2013

umm

i think you misinterpreted my point there???

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Zgroktar - 08-03-2013

No I just backed you up, I understood what you were saying.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Tesseract - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 11:46 AM)i3670 Wrote: Quite a bad poem in my opinion. The last line just sounds wrong when read it.

What's wrong with the poem? You do know that poems don't have to rhyme right?

The poems they're putting up will make sense when you play the game. I'm sure once you play the game and understand the analogies and metaphors in the poems you will think differently about them.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - pinkribbonscars - 08-03-2013

Some people in here... jeez. You're likes pigs sticking you snouts through the cage desperately trying to reach some food that's out of reach. Calm down . _.