Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Magnum66 - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 02:30 PM)Vonicon Wrote: Well...

I know I'm repeating myself, but why did they remove the poem so quick?

I mean if it was all for "nothing" ?

Yeah I keep wondering that myself. The part of my brain that fucking wants, craves, and NEEDS AAMFP is saying that they are still hiding something and planning something big. But the rational, and logical part of my brain says that they just removed it early, plain and simple.

*sigh*

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - fancreeper - 08-06-2013

Only thing I want to know is if the game will be released in August or September.Nothing else really...

(08-06-2013, 03:03 PM)fancreeper Wrote: Only thing I want to know is if the game will be released in August or September.Nothing else really...

I agree with this 100%. Seriously it would be a huge relief/weight off my shoulders to know at least the month. September would be a sucky wait, but it would be just around time for my birthday on September 9th, so would be a bit cool. Also of course August would be sooner so.. yeah that would be cool too Wink Big Grin

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Vonicon - 08-06-2013

We could open another "Let's guess the release-date"-Thread, as there are not many choices left and most people expect anything between now and 20th September (Autumn Start-Summer to an end)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Macgyverthehero - 08-06-2013

I'm still expecting October 31st or somewhere near there to be the release date.

Cause halloween is a good time to scare the balls off you.

(08-06-2013, 03:26 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I'm still expecting October 31st or somewhere near there to be the release date.

Cause halloween is a good time to scare the balls off you.

My head says that, but my heart says August or October. If I had to guess the release date myself... I will guess either August 19th or September 8th.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Vonicon - 08-06-2013

I'm betting on a Friday Release

I also thought about September 8th because it would be 3 Years after TDD, but a Sunday release?

I don't know :/

Would be better to have the whole weekend to play it ^^

(08-06-2013, 03:40 PM)Vonicon Wrote: I'm betting on a Friday Release

I also thought about September 8th because it would be 3 Years after TDD, but a Sunday release?

I don't know :/

Would be better to have the whole weekend to play it ^^

Yeah I was thinking a Friday too. Would be cool to have the whole weekend to delve into the deep world of Amnesia once again. Smile

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Ashtoreth - 08-06-2013

Friday the 13th Cool

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Zgroktar - 08-06-2013

Why do you all so desperately crave for a release date? What good will it do? It won't magically speed up the games release.