Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Tesseract - 05-05-2013

(05-05-2013, 07:40 AM)TiberiusBond Wrote: Someone wake me up when the game finally comes out, I can't find the effort to read all these posts to stay in the thread conversations anymore.

TiberiusBond out.

This reminds me that I thought of that episode of South Park where Cartman freezes himself so he doesn't have to wait for the nintendo Wii.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't imagine freezing myself and get thawed out when the game is finally ready. :/

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - felixmole - 05-05-2013

(05-05-2013, 07:40 AM)TiberiusBond Wrote: Someone wake me up when the game finally comes out, I can't find the effort to read all these posts to stay in the thread conversations anymore.

TiberiusBond out.

Oh man... L4D2-beta for Linux just came out... I think I am gonna do like you for now Big Grin

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - PutraenusAlivius - 05-05-2013

Please tell me if the game is released already, I'm gonna stay away from this thread.....

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Gunslingerjh - 05-05-2013

(05-05-2013, 11:05 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Please tell me if the game is released already, I'm gonna stay away from this thread.....

Me too, peace out!

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Spaceman - 05-05-2013

See y'all! Just finished downloading FEZ, Guns of Icarus and Star Wars Battlefront 2 on steam.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - fancreeper - 05-05-2013

Ok,so if the game comes out can someone tell me,because i am going to play Don't starve for few weeks.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Zgroktar - 05-05-2013

The Exodus from Frictional forums Big Grin

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Kman - 05-05-2013

guys you don't have to abandon this thread completely cause there hasn't been much new just stop fucking obsessing over it 24/7 holy shit

i mean like yea, i'm excited for it and whenever a new set of screenshots/trailer/major news is released i'll look at it, but i'm not like OHMYFUCKINGGOD NEW INTERVIEW WHERE THEY SAY THE SAME BASIC STUFF THEY'VE SAID IN LIKE 20 OTHER INTERVIEWS TIME TO FREAK THE FUCK OUT AND THOROUGHLY EXAMINE IT FOR AN HOUR

just stop obsessing over it or talking about it daily or feeling obliged to post in this thread everyday and everything will be A-OK

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - PrinceCola - 05-05-2013

"Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it! "

Nah, what am i saying...nothing we can do but wait Tongue

Am I the only one obsesed with A Machine For Pigs? - Derxor - 05-05-2013

I just wanted to know if there's something wrong with me or is there actually more people out there that are just checking the forums every half an hour, and cannot stop thinking about the game. I mean, I've seen every interview and watched the trailer about a million times. Just too excited for it! I've played some other games and stuff, but I just don't think it's normal for it to be stucked in my head almost 24/7. Or is it? Anyone else in this situation?
Also, I am new too the forums and this is my first thread so no hate plz Smile