Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2 (/thread-21385.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Potato - 05-11-2013

Dammit, it seems I'm always screwed over for living in the Pacific Time Zone. Miss the chance to hear a sample of the games' ost by 8 hours. >_>

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Tesseract - 05-11-2013

(05-11-2013, 02:29 AM)Potato Wrote: Dammit, it seems I'm always screwed over for living in the Pacific Time Zone. Miss the chance to hear a sample of the games' ost by 8 hours. >_>

It was a full song and I can still listen to it on my web browser. Tongue No I didn't steal it by the way.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Nyarlathotep - 05-11-2013

Dear Frictional. You should release this track publicly because it would be awesome and because you are awesome. Thank you.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Potato - 05-11-2013

(05-11-2013, 02:33 AM)Delirium92 Wrote:
(05-11-2013, 02:29 AM)Potato Wrote: Dammit, it seems I'm always screwed over for living in the Pacific Time Zone. Miss the chance to hear a sample of the games' ost by 8 hours. >_>

It was a full song and I can still listen to it on my web browser. Tongue No I didn't steal it by the way.
Psst.... you should record it or something before it disappears. and maybe send pls

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Macgyverthehero - 05-11-2013

I'd rather not fall for spoilers just because a song from the game was accidentally leaked, so instead I will wait till the game gets released on stfu/and/wait and then listen to it when I am done playing.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - Paddy™ - 05-11-2013

(05-11-2013, 03:40 AM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I'd rather not fall for spoilers just because a song from the game was accidentally leaked, so instead I will wait till the game gets released on June 3rd and then listen to it when I am done playing.

Fixed.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - TiberiusBond - 05-11-2013

(05-11-2013, 03:52 AM)Paddy Wrote:
(05-11-2013, 03:40 AM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I'd rather not fall for spoilers just because a song from the game was accidentally leaked, so instead I will wait till the game gets released on June 3rd and then listen to it when I am done playing.

Fixed.
Triple thumbs up for maximum approval
[Image: YFEHD.gif]

(05-11-2013, 03:40 AM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I'd rather not fall for spoilers just because a song from the game was accidentally leaked, so instead I will wait till the game gets released on stfu/and/wait and then listen to it when I am done playing.

Well it isn't really spoiled for me, it's just a little song that doesn't last much longer than one minute.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2 - pinkribbonscars - 05-11-2013

Could you reupload it somewhere please? I wanna hear it ^^

(05-11-2013, 07:02 AM)pinkribbonscars Wrote:

Could you reupload it somewhere please? I wanna hear it ^^

I'm sorry but no, I won't be uploading it anywhere. Jessica Curry made a mistake by uploading it, if the OST isn't ready to be made public yet it isn't my prerogative to upload it anywhere.