Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] Lucid - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Lucid (/thread-21825.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Lucid [Looking for Voice Actors] - No Author - 07-17-2013

i thought the announcement will be like "Progress is now 75%" or more screenshots lol

RE: Lucid [Looking for Voice Actors] - 7heDubz - 07-17-2013

Really cant wait for it to come out ^^
But of course, i will so that its all nice and polished Tongue

You said you were looking for a voic actor, I... dabble but i also have a brother that dabbles far more then i. If you'd like me to get ahold of him to see if he would be interested PM me Smile He is a skype user just as I.

RE: Lucid [Looking for Voice Actors] - CarnivorousJelly - 07-18-2013

Thanks WIWWM, but I think I have all four required male voice actors (if one of them opts out, I'll let you know), but I'm still in desperate need of a female voice actor.

RE: Lucid [Desperate for a Voice Actress] - PutraenusAlivius - 07-18-2013

Why don't you do it on your own? That if you have a mic. A headset with a mic is good too. I'm going to test my voice with Audacity.

EDIT: Wow, does my voice really sound like that? That was awful. Anyways, it worked.

RE: Lucid [Desperate for a Voice Actress] - Streetboat - 07-18-2013

Yeah, Kiandra, you're a girl, why not make your own voice acting? For goodness' sake, I asked my own father to voice act for Bitterwood Peak. The man is a cabinetmaker, he has never had experience voice acting in his life. And yet, his voice acting is the highest praise I received for that story. Long story short, you just might surprise yourself. Smile

RE: Lucid [Desperate for a Voice Actress] - Artyom - 07-18-2013

She's stated in the text that her mic is not so good... But that she will do it if she can't find any

RE: Lucid [Desperate for a Voice Actress] - WALP - 07-18-2013

(07-18-2013, 12:01 AM)Kiandra Wrote: Thanks WIWWM, but I think I have all four required male voice actors (if one of them opts out, I'll let you know), but I'm still in desperate need of a female voice actor.

Have you tried Voice actors Alliance?

RE: Lucid [Desperate for a Voice Actress] - OriginalUsername - 07-18-2013

There are several voice actresses around the forum. I think the most famous/best ones are vixenviper and miss rigi. Have you tried contacting them?

RE: Lucid [Desperate for a Voice Actress] - Streetboat - 07-18-2013

(07-18-2013, 01:21 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(07-18-2013, 09:36 AM)Streetboat Wrote: Yeah, Kiandra, you're a girl, why not make your own voice acting? For goodness' sake, I asked my own father to voice act for Bitterwood Peak. The man is a cabinetmaker, he has never had experience voice acting in his life. And yet, his voice acting is the highest praise I received for that story. Long story short, you just might surprise yourself. Smile

.. That was your dad? :O

Yes sir, notice how my name in the credits was Jamie Rodel and his name was Kevin Rodel? Tongue

RE: Lucid - CarnivorousJelly - 08-07-2013

... Back on topic, >50% complete now c: and thanks for the link to VAA!