Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
RAGE THREAD!!! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: RAGE THREAD!!! (/thread-21911.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: RAGE THREAD!!! - Deep One - 12-22-2013

sorry kman but that's utter bullshit

RE: RAGE THREAD!!! - Kman - 12-22-2013

you can look this up literally anywhere and it will tell u this same thing lol

RE: RAGE THREAD!!! - Kreekakon - 12-22-2013

(12-22-2013, 10:10 AM)Kman Wrote: you can look this up literally anywhere and it will tell u this same thing lol

It's most likely 60 per second.

Two reasons which indicate this, could be more::
1. 60 frames is the preferred optimal framerate for most games, animations, and movies. It is usually very easy to tell the difference in how smooth it is when compared to 30

2. The reason 3D monitors have to be 120hz is so that they can refresh their images constantly swapping at high enough speed so that the human eye registers a consistent 60 fps image producing a 3D effect. It has been said that doing it on a normal 60hz monitor will give you headaches because the flickering will be slow enough that you can notice the images constantly swapping to produce the 3D effect.

(12-22-2013, 10:10 AM)Kman Wrote: you can look this up literally anywhere and it will tell u this same thing lol

I found zero articles supporting your argument, care to show a few? And idk why we're even fighting over this, the difference between 30 and 60 fps is so fucking huge that you'd have to be blind not to see it. For example, Dark Souls. You can change the frame rate from 30 fps to 60 fps by pressing a single button, and i assure you, the difference is so tremendous that you will never want to play it with 30 fps again

inb4 movies are 24 fps and smooth

yeah, thanks to motion blur

oh my god i don't want to type entire articles of text out on some bullshit forum for the 48827616 time over fucking frames per second why did i even say anything im just gonna go lie down life is pointless

wow you're angry today #emo #lifesux

it's more of just ive reached a point of apathy for the internet in general that i am seriously incapable of even finding the energy or motivation to have any sort of discussion at all so im just going to go play more trine instead

RE: RAGE THREAD!!! - Nice - 12-22-2013

you need a drink, kman

RE: RAGE THREAD!!! - Kreekakon - 12-22-2013

(12-22-2013, 11:42 AM)Kman Wrote: it's more of just ive reached a point of apathy for the internet in general that i am seriously incapable of even finding the energy or motivation to have any sort of discussion at all so im just going to go play more trine instead

Maybe so....but kman, could you try to refrain from throwing what seems like fits on the forums? It can appear to be very condescending at times even if it wasn't your original intent.

RE: RAGE THREAD!!! - Tiger - 12-22-2013

Sorry, but you're all wrong. The eye doesn't even see in FPS.