Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
If i was a god... - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: If i was a god... (/thread-22166.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: If i was a god... - Froge - 07-27-2013

So has anyone considered yet that flooding our brains with dopamine would be the best thing to do as a god, since all of our sensations of pleasure stem from chemicals?

RE: If i was a god... - failedALIAS - 07-27-2013

Nah. I figure the first thing I'd do as god is purge myself of all sexual desire, so I clearly care little for pleasure.

u so dark

RE: If i was a god... - Ghieri - 07-27-2013

(07-27-2013, 12:42 AM)Chronocat Wrote: So has anyone considered yet that flooding our brains with dopamine would be the best thing to do as a god, since all of our sensations of pleasure stem from chemicals?

Excessive dopamine is responsible for hallucinations and is linked to Schizophrenia.

First thing I'd do as a god is know literally everything, then I'd destroy that planet and move on to the next one.

Spoiler below!

[Image: th?id=H.4611438787299129&pid=1.7]

Who cares about hallucinations and schizophrenia when you're having an eternal orgasm?

RE: If i was a god... - Danny Boy - 07-27-2013

(07-27-2013, 12:12 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: The concept of the anime is really good. It's the characters, character plots, and ending that I despise.

Here

That. Is the "End of Evangelion" movie. Its supposed to be the actual final two episodes of the series. not the "congratulations" bullshit. But the real deal. Enjoy.

(07-27-2013, 03:23 AM)Chronocat Wrote: Who cares about hallucinations and schizophrenia when you're having an eternal orgasm?
nvrmind

RE: If i was a god... - CarnivorousJelly - 07-27-2013

(07-27-2013, 12:42 AM)Chronocat Wrote: So has anyone considered yet that flooding our brains with dopamine would be the best thing to do as a god, since all of our sensations of pleasure stem from chemicals?

You would stabilize and the new high would become the norm - if you don't end up with schizophrenia. It's like sitting in a hot tub; after a while, you don't notice the heat as much. After flooding your brain with dopamine and serotonin for a while, you don't notice the happy as much.

Also, in relation to the post above this.... jesus, I would not wish that on anyone. Seriously, I got second-hand embarrassment for her from reading that article.

RE: If i was a god... - failedALIAS - 07-27-2013

If I were omnipotent, sex would serve no purpose, only distracting me from actually important matters(i.e. chocolate flavored air).

RE: If i was a god... - alphachurch - 07-27-2013

(07-27-2013, 08:47 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: If I were omnipotent, sex would serve no purpose, only distracting me from actually important matters(i.e. chocolate flavored air).

So you dream of making flavored air? I dream of many many realms of madness all folded into a taco and just sitting in some fat guys lap where he can't reach it.