Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project (/thread-22382.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Amnesia - Intervene - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - Gilligan's Hell - 10-03-2013

(10-03-2013, 06:25 PM)mike1266 Wrote: How did you make that logo!? Big Grin And btw. Nice CS

Photoshop CS6, Duplicated the layers and Blured it. Merged the layers and saved it as a PNG file.

I made it look like a pair of lungs

RE: Amnesia - Intervene - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - Gilligan's Hell - 10-03-2013

(10-03-2013, 07:21 PM)Robosprog Wrote: High five for dear esther inspired mods?
*raises hand*

Seriously though, its good to see people experimenting with this kind of game, it's the only way they get better.

*raises hand in return* Dear Esther and AMFP were massive inspiriations.

I Like to experiment with the editor and see what i can make. Those Outdoors areas are a result of it.

(10-03-2013, 07:28 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(10-03-2013, 07:26 PM)gREY Wrote:
(10-03-2013, 07:21 PM)Robosprog Wrote: High five for dear esther inspired mods?
*raises hand*

Seriously though, its good to see people experimenting with this kind of game, it's the only way they get better.

*raises hand in return* Dear Esther and AMFP were massive inspiriations.

I Like to experiment with the editor and see what i can make. Those Outdoors areas are a result of it.
If you ever need help/advice with outdoor areas just say, I have a lot of experience with large and small outdoor environments in the HPL2 engine.

Thanks, So far there will be outdoor areas to be added, the town mentioned in the description included.

if i need advice or else i will let you know.

RE: Amnesia - Intervene - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - Gilligan's Hell - 10-05-2013

maybe i should of mentioned that one of the inspirations of this mod is the 1997 sci fi horror film Event Horizon... yeah

i'm evil

RE: Amnesia - Intervene - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - Gilligan's Hell - 10-05-2013

New Screenshots
[Image: Screen_Screenshot_013.jpg]
[Image: Screen_Screenshot_015.jpg]
[Image: Screen_Screenshot_014.jpg]

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - Gilligan's Hell - 10-07-2013

[Image: inhermemory_main_pic.jpg]

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - CarnivorousJelly - 10-08-2013

Looking good, I like the colouring used for the lights :D

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - Gilligan's Hell - 10-08-2013

(10-08-2013, 12:08 AM)Kia Wrote: Looking good, I like the colouring used for the lights Big Grin

thanks. aamfp assets, i fiddled with the lighting a bit.

your icon creeps me out... i hate those angels

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - CarnivorousJelly - 10-08-2013

Muahaha, just don't blink ;D

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - Gilligan's Hell - 10-08-2013

The ModDB Page has been updated drastically. check it out (link in signature)