Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* (/thread-22581.html)

RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - Derxor - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 02:41 AM)Potato Wrote: Woweee. I can't tell if using PDP as a promotional figure was a dick move or a brilliant one marketing-wise. Could be both I guess.

Check out the pewdiepie and amnesia thread, an FG contributor spoke about this ocurrance

RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - Derxor - 08-25-2013

This is me playing amnesia when it comes out

[Image: 4e17d1683064905bf37e64f.gif]

RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - LHudson - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 04:07 AM)Derxor Wrote: This is me playing amnesia when it comes out

I'd say the statue would only have to take one step. THAT'S more accurate

RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - Parmida - 08-25-2013

I don't want to watch the video. Can anyone please tell me about the monster? My questions are these:

Is it fast?
Can we run?
Can we hide?
Where can we hide?
Is its sight better than the grunt and brute?
Does it search the hiding places?

RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - Vredesbyrd - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 06:26 AM)Parmida Wrote: I don't want to watch the video. Can anyone please tell me about the monster? My questions are these:

Is it fast?
Can we run?
Can we hide?
Where can we hide?

Yes.
Yes ma'am.
No.
NOWHERE, HUEHEUHEUEHUEH.
It's very visceral. One monster seems to stand upright, and the other, hunched over.
Yep.

RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - Potato - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 06:26 AM)Parmida Wrote: I don't want to watch the video. Can anyone please tell me about the monster? My questions are these:

Is it fast?
Can we run?
Can we hide?
Where can we hide?
Spoiler below!
1: Not really, Pewds manages to outrun it in a matter of seconds.
2. I'm sure you can, I think that's a key part of gameplay in Amnesia.
3. Hiding is the same so far, there wasn't any parts where there was an elaborate hiding space like a closet. Pewdiepie hid behind some boxes (and was found), but that was it.
4. I dunno, places where the monsters can't see you, kind of a weird question.
5. It's hard to tell, but the monster did follow Pewds across a large chamber and found him hiding.
6. Wasn't shown.

RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - Parmida - 08-25-2013

Thanks a lot pals. ^-^

RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - blueberry - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 06:38 AM)Potato Wrote:

Is it fast?
Can we run?
Can we hide?
Where can we hide?
Spoiler below!
1: Not really, Pewds manages to outrun it in a matter of seconds.
2. I'm sure you can, I think that's a key part of gameplay in Amnesia.
3. Hiding is the same so far, there wasn't any parts where there was an elaborate hiding space like a closet. Pewdiepie hid behind some boxes (and was found), but that was it.
4. I dunno, places where the monsters can't see you, kind of a weird question.
5. It's hard to tell, but the monster did follow Pewds across a large chamber and found him hiding.
6. Wasn't shown.

Spoiler below!
Change the number 6 to a ''Maybe'' because you can see that the monster to the right was going to his area while the one to the left just started to peek while he tried to peek. Other than that i would say they are pretty clever. But i also noticed that they hate light... Could this be true?

RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - Gilligan's Hell - 08-25-2013

[Image: 3n6cVed.png]

found this in the montage

RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - felixmole - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 02:15 AM)Geoff Wrote: Considering the first trailer we got where a pig knocks down the door, I am willing to bet there are 2 enemies just like in TDD. So, the one seen in his crap video can't be the only one.

FG made TDD and decided there would be only 3 monsters. TCR is not FG, I am not sure you can extrapolate so easily.