Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
A:AMFP [Soundtrack Preorder] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: A:AMFP [Soundtrack Preorder] (/thread-22709.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: A:AMFP [Soundtrack Preorder] - Scarypigthing - 09-08-2013

(09-08-2013, 09:45 PM)Alardem Wrote: The samples of voice-acting so far range between unintentionally corny and genuinely impressive.

In realm of video game voice acting, to hit impressive a few times is a rare thing.

RE: A:AMFP [Soundtrack Preorder] - Alardem - 09-08-2013

(09-08-2013, 09:51 PM)Scarypigthing Wrote:
(09-08-2013, 09:45 PM)Alardem Wrote: The samples of voice-acting so far range between unintentionally corny and genuinely impressive.

In realm of video game voice acting, to hit impressive a few times is a rare thing.

I snorted when I heard...

Spoiler below!
the villain literally say "KILL THEM, MY PIGGIES!"

On the plus side, I'm pleased to see callbacks to the messages on Justine's 'passage of madness'.

RE: A:AMFP [Soundtrack Preorder] - Scarypigthing - 09-08-2013

That is awesome, I didn't listen to the samples with voices in order to avoid spoilers but that's funny. I bet the actor had a great time hamming it up.

Pun intended.

RE: A:AMFP [Soundtrack Preorder] - Alardem - 09-08-2013

(09-08-2013, 09:58 PM)Scarypigthing Wrote: That is awesome, I didn't listen to the samples with voices in order to avoid spoilers but that's funny. I bet the actor had a great time hamming it up.

Pun intended.

Much like Alexander.

RE: A:AMFP [Soundtrack Preorder] - Potato - 09-08-2013

Track 6. "The Children" & Track 9. "Empty Cots"

YES. MUST BUY.

RE: A:AMFP [Soundtrack Preorder] - pinkribbonscars - 09-09-2013

The soundtrack is amazing....

RE: A:AMFP [Soundtrack Preorder] - Ashtoreth - 09-11-2013

Quote:The Fine Song "When I was a Laddy" was written and performed by Cameron Clegg and the Lardons (...)

Cameron... Clegg... Did anyone else get the reference? Hahaha Big Grin

Also,

Spoiler below!
search for "music_credits.ogg" inside the game's sounds folder for a nice surprise... Guess who's singing the song. Wink

RE: A:AMFP [Soundtrack Preorder] - Change - 09-13-2013

I can't seem to find the song that play's when you ride the elevator down in the game files, what's it called?

Oh and if you go into config.cns you see something about an infection, earlier concept maybe?

RE: A:AMFP [Soundtrack Preorder] - grrrz - 09-13-2013

Mors Praematurea is really my favorite (specially when you hear it in the game)

RE: A:AMFP [Soundtrack Preorder] - Kurton - 09-13-2013

(09-13-2013, 10:20 AM)Change Wrote: I can't seem to find the song that play's when you ride the elevator down in the game files, what's it called?

If you're referring to where you reach the reactor and the song stops right as you step out, it's sounds/music/reactor/music_reactor_kyrie.ogg