Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 (/thread-22714.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - LordOfDragons - 09-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 06:41 PM)Sergeant Crits Wrote: About the car as seen in trailer 1... Will it be drivable? Can we drive it at later stages? If so, that would be so cool.

Well i watched a gameplay video , where the guy came to the car. And he even got a task with it. So i think... Maybe, but just with a loading screen i guess.

Damn you BossPiggy(I talk to myself). Cant be that hard to wait for the game can it? ._.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - Alardem - 09-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 06:41 PM)Sergeant Crits Wrote: About the car as seen in trailer 1... Will it be drivable? Can we drive it at later stages? If so, that would be so cool.

I find it hard to imagine the engine being modified to allow for vehicles, or to drive cars in a claustrophobic horror game. The closest example I can think of is Alan Wake, and that was a goofy thriller.

So I think it's just decoration. Besides, do you really want to drive around in a noisy, bright tin can when ravenous pigs are about?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - Statyk - 09-05-2013

If something spooks was chasing me in a town, you're damn right I'd be getting in that car.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - Newsman Waterpaper - 09-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 07:11 PM)Statyk Wrote: If something spooks was chasing me in a town, you're damn right I'd be getting in that car.
Just imagine that you drive it and run down all the monster,it would be funny but the game won't be scary anymore.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - blueberry - 09-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 07:19 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote:
(09-05-2013, 07:11 PM)Statyk Wrote: If something spooks was chasing me in a town, you're damn right I'd be getting in that car.
Just imagine that you drive it and run down all the monster,it would be funny but the game won't be scary anymore.

Well maybe a loading screen would be ok? Since driving would make the game more fun than scary.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - CorinthianMerchant - 09-05-2013

I just got the mental image of Oswald driving down the streets of London blaring Wu Tang Clan while a pig monster runs behind him.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - blueberry - 09-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 07:46 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: I just got the mental image of Oswald driving down the streets of London blaring Wu Tang Clan while a pig monster runs behind him.

Gif, loop, animation, Youtube, NOW!

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - Paddy™ - 09-05-2013

Grand Theft Amnesia: Escape the Pigs

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - Deep One - 09-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 07:52 PM)Paddy Wrote: Grand Theft Amnesia: Escape the Pigs

All we had to do was follow the damn pig, Mandus!

Still tough, what are these cars called? Or they are just made up models.