Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
AMFP Member Review Thread - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: AMFP Member Review Thread (/thread-22825.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: AMFP Member Review Thread - felixmole - 09-27-2013

(09-26-2013, 11:14 PM)Diango12 Wrote:
Quote:Hey,

I want to thank all the designers scripting etc. etc.
This is one of the most epic games in my life!
I'm rating it 10/10 its too fucking epic! the level design.... just every thing! Smile
This game will always remain in me <3

Thanks for making such an good project!

Peaaacue!Rolleyes

This review is legit.

Mind letting people have their own opinion about the game without sharing yours?

RE: AMFP Member Review Thread - Fortigurn - 09-27-2013

That was definitely a legit review.

Either this was a legit comment, and therefore useless here since I thought this was the reviews about the game, not the reviews about the reviews; or this was sarcastic, in which case not any less useless if one considers knowing you do not stand contradiction is actually useless. Thank you.

RE: AMFP Member Review Thread - Fortigurn - 09-27-2013

This is the review thread. Any review here is legit.

RE: AMFP Member Review Thread - LuckyBlackCatXIII - 09-27-2013

It's been while since I posted anything here on the forums and after some debating with myself I thought I'd share my 2 cents as well with a review I wrote awhile ago.

Aside from that I do have a question about gameplay mechanics on the mac version. I had some problems but decided not to add them to my review because I wasn't sure if it was just my game glitching out: multiple points in the game there would be spoken dialogue and the subtitles that show up at the same time...but the subtitle script would not be what was being spoken. Eventually it would 'catch up' but it would start where the audio had begun originally and continue to be behind the spoken parts by two lines.

Was this a problem for anyone else or was this simply a rare occurrence? I know my description might come off as confusing but it's hard to explain.

RE: AMFP Member Review Thread - Mechavomit - 09-27-2013

(09-27-2013, 05:41 PM)LuckyBlackCatXIII Wrote: It's been while since I posted anything here on the forums and after some debating with myself I thought I'd share my 2 cents as well with a review I wrote awhile ago.

Aside from that I do have a question about gameplay mechanics on the mac version. I had some problems but decided not to add them to my review because I wasn't sure if it was just my game glitching out: multiple points in the game there would be spoken dialogue and the subtitles that show up at the same time...but the subtitle script would not be what was being spoken. Eventually it would 'catch up' but it would start where the audio had begun originally and continue to be behind the spoken parts by two lines.

Was this a problem for anyone else or was this simply a rare occurrence? I know my description might come off as confusing but it's hard to explain.
I had the same the problem, but only after I loaded a save game. And that was on a PC.

This may also be a good time to mention that the Russian version requires a bit of additional work. I noticed multiple occasions where noun cases were used wrong, which made the dialogue a bit confusing.

RE: AMFP Member Review Thread - NicoNico - 09-27-2013

(09-27-2013, 05:41 PM)LuckyBlackCatXIII Wrote: Aside from that I do have a question about gameplay mechanics on the mac version. I had some problems but decided not to add them to my review because I wasn't sure if it was just my game glitching out: multiple points in the game there would be spoken dialogue and the subtitles that show up at the same time...but the subtitle script would not be what was being spoken. Eventually it would 'catch up' but it would start where the audio had begun originally and continue to be behind the spoken parts by two lines.

I didn't notice anything like that with my Mac version.
But maybe I'm just lucky, because it seems that some people had a bunch of glitches through their playthrough of the game, both on Mac and PC, and I got none^^

RE: AMFP Member Review Thread - Diango12 - 09-27-2013

(09-27-2013, 04:32 AM)Alardem Wrote:
(09-26-2013, 11:14 PM)Diango12 Wrote: [Image: 1336751738-bbbfest.jpg]

That'll do, pig. That'll do. Smile

I'm so confused. Its like you stuff wads of cat nip into your nostrils right before posting.

(09-27-2013, 08:19 AM)felixmole Wrote:
(09-26-2013, 11:14 PM)Diango12 Wrote:
Quote:Hey,

I want to thank all the designers scripting etc. etc.
This is one of the most epic games in my life!
I'm rating it 10/10 its too fucking epic! the level design.... just every thing! Smile
This game will always remain in me <3

Thanks for making such an good project!

Peaaacue!Rolleyes

This review is legit.

Mind letting people have their own opinion about the game without sharing yours?

This is a forum, where discussions occur. This isn't Metacritic. People who have come out to criticize this game have been berated and disparaged by you and other members since release, so you're the last person to talk.

(09-27-2013, 06:36 PM)Diango12 Wrote: This is a forum, where discussions occur. This isn't Metacritic. People who have come out to criticize this game have been berated and disparaged by you and other members since release, so you're the last person to talk.

This is a false statement. Unless proved otherwise, you sir, are full of shit. I respect the other people's opinion, you do not, that however is a fact.

This discussion is getting tiring, I'll leave you here so you can peacefully continue to share your sarcasms to the others.

RE: AMFP Member Review Thread - Alardem - 09-27-2013

(09-27-2013, 06:36 PM)Diango12 Wrote: [Image: Pig_in_Muck.jpg]

You're adorable. Heart