Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Pigs and the Bugs - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Pigs and the Bugs (/thread-23214.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Pigs and the Bugs - Draug - 09-11-2013

(09-11-2013, 10:40 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: I was actually one of the insanely lucky ones who did not run into a single glitch during my entire run.

Me neither Big Grin besides from a (quite annoying) tearing issue.

EDIT: Yes, a changelog would be great. Smile

RE: Pigs and the Bugs - spidernetlabs - 09-11-2013

Here is the changelog for the first update.
I've found two bugs/glitch so far:
Spoiler below!

In the cellar level, when you have to put the fuse on the generator, I saw the child, it was kinda freezed and then he ran away; but before that I saw the monster, but when it went around the corner, it vanished (maybe a poofer?).

Spoiler below!

Sometimes the child dialogues disappear.

Now I'm at the
Spoiler below!

Alley level, I have to carry that box to the church. How close am I to the end?

RE: Pigs and the Bugs - wretch - 09-11-2013

(09-11-2013, 11:40 AM)spidernetlabs Wrote: Here is the changelog for the first update.
I've found two bugs/glitch so far:
Spoiler below!

In the cellar level, when you have to put the fuse on the generator, I saw the child, it was kinda freezed and then he raw away; but before that I saw the monster, but when it went around the corner it vanished (maybe a poofer?)

Spoiler below!

Sometimes the child dialogues disappear.

Now I'm at the
Spoiler below!

Alley level, I have to carry that box to the church. How close am I to the end?

Very far from it.

RE: Pigs and the Bugs - spidernetlabs - 09-11-2013

(09-11-2013, 11:42 AM)wretch Wrote: Very far from it.
Thanks, but I'm gonna wait until they release another patch to solve some bugs and hopefully the stuttering problem too.

RE: Pigs and the Bugs - Darkchef - 09-11-2013

(09-10-2013, 10:25 PM)droog Wrote: I had a big problem with v-sync. It was turned on my entire game time, but nevertheless I had extreme tearing ingame. I tried it with disabling v-sync but nothing changed.

For anyone that is having tearing issues, it seemed to fix for me when I changed the shadows to medium, no idea why...

Also had a glitch where I clicked continue and the game started from the beginning again. Had to go into load game to select the right save slot. Seems like a save for the start of the game had appeared at the top for some reason.

RE: Pigs and the Bugs - pinkribbonscars - 09-11-2013

I didn't encountered a single bug, glitch or crash ^^

RE: Pigs and the Bugs - arpad8 - 09-11-2013

I wasn't sure to upload it here or not because I am not even supposed to go into this "room", but when I go here I can't open the door once it is closed
Spoiler below!
Spoiler below!

RE: Pigs and the Bugs - Elmatpe - 09-11-2013

I don't know if this was intended but after leaving the church and entering the factory (agghh I wish I remembered the title of each level!) :

Spoiler below!
before you reach the stairs leading down where the furnaces are, there are a lot of boxes piled up that you can climb and jump from them to the corridors below BUT
  1. it freaking hurts
  2. you get stuck in a square area next to the real corridor

RE: Pigs and the Bugs - Darkchef - 09-11-2013

(09-11-2013, 07:04 PM)arpad8 Wrote: I wasn't sure to upload it here or not because I am not even supposed to go into this "room", but when I go here I can't open the door once it is closed

I don't think you were meant to go in there...

RE: Pigs and the Bugs - emaper - 09-11-2013

Sometimes, when I press exit while I'm listening to a phonograph, it stops reproducing the recording.
Another problem is about the subtitles... sometimes they're out of sync or disappear!