Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
HELP TEST AAMFP 1.02 PATCH - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: HELP TEST AAMFP 1.02 PATCH (/thread-23416.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: HELP TEST AAMFP 1.02 PATCH - Alex Ros - 10-07-2013

Is there any approximate date of the official release of the patch? Week? Month?

RE: HELP TEST AAMFP 1.02 PATCH - ThurGzy - 10-09-2013

So any kind of news or updates or anything guys?

RE: HELP TEST AAMFP 1.02 PATCH - Googolplex - 10-09-2013

I think they are still working on the patch to improve it. But would be nice when we get a further update to test.

RE: HELP TEST AAMFP 1.02 PATCH - plutomaniac - 10-09-2013

Jens is taking some time off, probably when he's back.

RE: HELP TEST AAMFP 1.02 PATCH - Googolplex - 10-11-2013

Yesterday I found a ventilator which is not missing.

RE: HELP TEST AAMFP 1.02 PATCH - WALP - 10-13-2013

Found a lamp in the 4th level with the fuel and the exterior church, which show an interaction sign, while not reacting at all. It should be set as static.(Location is on the transition walkbridge between the green indoor areas and the room with the fuelling station and fake encounter)
[Image: O2B12Od.jpg]

RE: HELP TEST AAMFP 1.02 PATCH - Potato - 10-14-2013

(10-13-2013, 11:29 PM)The Mug Wrote: Found a lamp in the 4th level with the fuel and the exterior church, which show an interaction sign, while not reacting at all. It should be set as static.(Location is on the transition walkbridge between the green indoor areas and the room with the fuelling station and fake encounter)
I'm pretty sure when interacting with that lamp it turns on and off. It did on my first playthrough at least.

RE: HELP TEST AAMFP 1.02 PATCH - Alex Ros - 10-16-2013

(10-14-2013, 07:06 AM)Potato Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 11:29 PM)The Mug Wrote: Found a lamp in the 4th level with the fuel and the exterior church, which show an interaction sign, while not reacting at all. It should be set as static.(Location is on the transition walkbridge between the green indoor areas and the room with the fuelling station and fake encounter)
I'm pretty sure when interacting with that lamp it turns on and off. It did on my first playthrough at least.
And I can confirm that. All this kind of lamps I met through the game do turns on-off. But the light itself is just so obscure, in fact barely noticeable difference between on-off. Nevertheless, I confirm that this is interactive type of lamps.

RE: HELP TEST AAMFP 1.02 PATCH - jens - 10-17-2013

Sorry for the delay with the patch. Back this week but had other work to take care of first. Will finish the patch next week and then it will get out on all the services as quickly as possible.

RE: HELP TEST AAMFP 1.02 PATCH - plutomaniac - 10-17-2013

Alright, check all the replies in this thread because lots of different issues were reported from time to time at different pages. Smile