Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
First World Problems - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: First World Problems (/thread-23510.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: First World Problems - Potato - 11-08-2013

(11-08-2013, 12:24 AM)Dogfood Wrote:
(11-08-2013, 12:21 AM)Potato Wrote: Worse is when someone you know makes eye contact with you and says hello but you don't happen to know their name and you're like "hi".

thisthisthis

except the "you know" part... When you dont know the person and that person happens to know you, it reaches awkward level beyond everything for me
Thinking about it knowing them is probably very loose use of the concept to know if you don't even know their name, usually they just happen to be people I've seen.. before.

(11-08-2013, 12:29 AM)Wooderson Wrote: Need to print out my Media Essay for tomorrow.... 1 Page prints out and then it tell me its out of ink >____<
Or when it won't print and says you have to buy more ink for the most obscure and unused ink cartridge in the whole set fuuu

RE: First World Problems - Mechavomit - 11-08-2013

(11-08-2013, 12:31 AM)Cuyir Wrote: ''Oh yeah you! Hi. How are you!? I've been ok."

All the while trying to remember the poor person's name, lol.
It was worse when you were a kid. You meet an adult on the street and they seem so friendly and nice and are all "How is school? How is mom? Does you father still work wherever he was working? Well you say hi to them for me!" and you keep answering with a forced smile while having no idea who the fuck you're talking to.

RE: First World Problems - Potato - 11-08-2013

(11-08-2013, 12:50 AM)Mechavomit Wrote: It was worse when you were a kid. You meet an adult on the street and they seem so friendly and nice and are all "How is school? How is mom? Does you father still work wherever he was working? Well you say hi to them for me!" and you keep answering with a forced smile while having no idea who the fuck you're talking to.
Oh god this, it's happened to me too many times before where an old friend of my moms who knew me as a baby comes up to me and asks if I remember them. It makes me feel guilty to say no since it feels like saying 'no you had practically no impact or influence on my life who are you gtfo'.

RE: First World Problems - Froge - 11-08-2013

never happens to me

RE: First World Problems - VaeVictis - 11-08-2013

Ran out of green paint. :[

RE: First World Problems - Kreekakon - 11-08-2013

(11-08-2013, 12:55 AM)Potato Wrote: Oh god this, it's happened to me too many times before where an old friend of my moms who knew me as a baby comes up to me and asks if I remember them. It makes me feel guilty to say no since it feels like saying 'no you had practically no impact or influence on my life who are you gtfo'.

Not really though. Anyone with common sense should be able to understand the fact that it is extremely likely that you wouldn't remember them, and not expect you to. People normally shouldn't be offended at all if you don't.

RE: First World Problems - Nice - 11-13-2013

usually a day or two after intense training focused on moves related to head such as headspinning, skin on my head starts to peel off really bad, to the point i usually just have to stop infront of a mirror and spend 1 hour, making sure my head & hair dont scare anyone off

RE: First World Problems - VaeVictis - 11-13-2013

Crushes in general. Especially ones that will never be reciprocated. Going to eat a giant bowl of cereal and go to bed.

RE: First World Problems - Tiger - 11-13-2013

(11-13-2013, 02:31 PM)Abraxas Wrote: Crushes in general. Especially ones that will never be reciprocated. Going to eat a giant bowl of cereal and go to bed.

[Image: i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png]

RE: First World Problems - Froge - 11-14-2013

(11-13-2013, 09:05 PM)Tiger Wrote:
(11-13-2013, 02:31 PM)Abraxas Wrote: Crushes in general. Especially ones that will never be reciprocated. Going to eat a giant bowl of cereal and go to bed.

[Image: i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png]