Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Sexy Voices - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Sexy Voices (/thread-23826.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Sexy Voices - FlawlessHappiness - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 04:12 PM)droog Wrote: This guy has nothing to do with music, but I love his voice. Big Grin
-Cryaotic (Let's player)

This... So much this...
And his laugh! And his everything! This guy...

RE: Sexy Voices - Mechavomit - 11-09-2013

Jensen Ackles. In this particular song. The rest are "ok", but this one, tho...

Also, this thread so far is dominated by British voices. And I have absolutely no problem with that (:

more please

RE: Sexy Voices - Wooderson - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 07:59 PM)Mechavomit Wrote: Jensen Ackles. In this particular song. The rest are "ok", but this one, tho...

Also, this thread so far is dominated by British voices. And I have absolutely no problem with that (:

more please

Dafuq, had no idea Jensen tried to sing... Pretty damn awful anyways.

EDIT: Sooo I looked into it and it turns out that is not Jensen Ackles thank god. It's Adam Lambert.

RE: Sexy Voices - Statyk - 11-09-2013

Veela <3

RE: Sexy Voices - Statyk - 11-10-2013

Never watched Harry Potter really. Who is named Veela in that? I was talking about the singer.

RE: Sexy Voices - Mechavomit - 11-10-2013

(11-09-2013, 09:28 PM)Wooderson Wrote: Dafuq, had no idea Jensen tried to sing... Pretty damn awful anyways.

EDIT: Sooo I looked into it and it turns out that is not Jensen Ackles thank god. It's Adam Lambert.
The song is by Adam Lambert, yes, just that version is a cover by Jensen Ackles.
If.. that's what you meant. Got a bit confused there..

RE: Sexy Voices - Wooderson - 11-10-2013

(11-10-2013, 12:17 AM)Mechavomit Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 09:28 PM)Wooderson Wrote: Dafuq, had no idea Jensen tried to sing... Pretty damn awful anyways.

The song is by Adam Lambert, yes, just that version is a cover by Jensen Ackles.

No no no, its pitch has been lowered to make it sound like Jensen.

Statyk is talking about this Veela

RE: Sexy Voices - Mechavomit - 11-10-2013

(11-10-2013, 12:29 AM)Wooderson Wrote:

Oh really? Wow. The other songs I heard him sing were pretty average, he didn't have an outstanding voice, it's just that this one had a very peculiar pitch. That I liked very much for some reason.

RE: Sexy Voices - blueberry - 11-10-2013

(11-10-2013, 12:35 AM)Mechavomit Wrote:
(11-10-2013, 12:29 AM)Wooderson Wrote:

Oh really? Wow. The other songs I heard him sing were pretty average, he didn't have an outstanding voice, it's just that this one had a very peculiar pitch. That I liked very much for some reason.

[Image: Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg]

RE: Sexy Voices - Kman - 11-10-2013

those vocal melodies r legendary