Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[SPOILER] Which is your favorite room/location in Amnesia TDD? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: [SPOILER] Which is your favorite room/location in Amnesia TDD? (/thread-24227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Which is your favorite room/location in Amnesia TDD? - Radical Batz - 12-26-2013

As the title says up there "What is your favorite room/place in Amnesia TDD?
Well mine is the "Prison" because of the atmosphere and how it's kinda dangerous in there! and you kinda get lost with monsters lurking sometimes! Tell me yoursSmile

RE: Which is your favorite room/place in Amnesia TDD? - Neelke - 12-26-2013

Mine is Choir. That level design is astonishing to me and might be the scariest and most dangerous place in the game.

RE: Which is your favorite room/place in Amnesia TDD? - MyRedNeptune - 12-26-2013

I can't get over the atmosphere of the Archives.

RE: Which is your favorite room/place in Amnesia TDD? - daortir - 12-26-2013

I'd say my favorite areas are the Transept (oh my god this lighting oh my god oh my gawd oh gawd so pretty), the Back Hall because it just felt so good to be safe again(.ogg), and the archives.

Those areas seemed very unique to me : the Transept is visually wonderful, the Back Hall had an incredible feeling about it (probably because chase sequences are VERY effective on me, so I just felt incredebly relieved to enter this map, and there is just something with the atmosphere of the Archives that I love.

I can't really explain why I like the Archives, there is something about the long-lost, forgotten library, that I truly appreciate in any game I play. Oh, and this part is also scary as hell when you walk through it for the first time x)...

RE: Which is your favorite room/place in Amnesia TDD? - MyRedNeptune - 12-26-2013

(12-26-2013, 05:54 PM)daortir Wrote: I can't really explain why I like the Archives, there is something about the long-lost, forgotten library, that I truly appreciate in any game I play. Oh, and this part is also scary as hell when you walk through it for the first time x)...

Indeed. I have the same feeling about that map. It's funny how the atmospheric components were actually somewhat of an afterthought, according to Thomas.

RE: Which is your favorite room/place in Amnesia TDD? - Draug - 12-27-2013

I also like the archives... and the torturechambers in the choir *brrr*.

RE: Which is your favorite room/place in Amnesia TDD? - TwiK999 - 12-27-2013

Prison and Choir is the scariest IMO. But my favourite area has got to be the guest room. Its a very good looking room. The colours and lighting are really nice.

RE: Which is your favorite room/place in Amnesia TDD? - i3670 - 12-29-2013

They're all pretty terrible.

RE: Which is your favorite room/place in Amnesia TDD? - VaeVictis - 12-29-2013

(12-26-2013, 05:31 PM)Neelke Wrote: Mine is Choir. That level design is astonishing to me and might be the scariest and most dangerous place in the game.

Same. The atmosphere alone unnerved me.

RE: Which is your favorite room/place in Amnesia TDD? - Romulator - 12-29-2013

The Strappado torture chamber room. The one where you tie someone via their hands behind their back and lift them. My imagination flowed while I turned that wheel and the screaming adds to the fear factor. Purely excellent in it's design and eeriness.