Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
ALIEN: Isolation - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: ALIEN: Isolation (/thread-24316.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: ALIEN: Isolation - Red - 01-13-2014

Okay, okay, i change my words, this looks very good.
I hope SEGA gives enough time and they optimize this game well.

RE: ALIEN: Isolation - Draug - 01-13-2014

Please don't mess up this one... please don't! The gameplay video looks awesome.

RE: ALIEN: Isolation - wolfman - 03-27-2014

Found something today
First Look: Behind the Terror of Alien: Isolation

--
*Edit:

No multiplayer
Well I havnt expected a multiplayer for such kind of games anyways

RE: ALIEN: Isolation - 4thcoming - 04-23-2014

(01-07-2014, 05:45 PM)Jakob Rosenblatt Wrote: What if Frictional Games would make an ALIEN game? Probably it would look like this:

ALIEN: Isolation

There has never been an ALIEN game with the atmosphere and feeling of the first (and imho best) ALIEN movie. Hopefully they get it right this time...

More details on gameplay:

ALIEN: Isolation Developer Diary

I was just thinking that a few days ago and also thinking of creating an ALIENS custom story/mod... Also an Edward Scissorhands one too Smile

RE: ALIEN: Isolation - Robby - 04-23-2014

Seen some gameplay footage for this game, and it looks terrifying, to start with. I just wonder how it'll be once it hits release. Gameplay footage doesn't always resume to what the final product looks like in some games, I know.

RE: ALIEN: Isolation - Jakob Rosenblatt - 10-03-2014

Alien Isolation Review - The best Alien game ever made

RE: ALIEN: Isolation - Macgyverthehero - 10-03-2014

This game is looking very, and I mean VERY great so far.

But I won't put my money down until the day it comes out where we find out if it's really as good as everyone says.

RE: ALIEN: Isolation - Newsman Waterpaper - 10-03-2014

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give me Alien:Isolation.

RE: ALIEN: Isolation - Macgyverthehero - 10-06-2014

Oh boy, one more day. We just need to wait one last day.

I hope everything said about the game is true, but I do have hope that it will be MUCH better than Aliens: Colonial Marines.

It does not have to be perfect, but as long as it's around an 8/10, I'ma go get the game and scare myself.

RE: ALIEN: Isolation - Nyarlathotep - 10-08-2014

Was surprised this came out a day early, Monday. Loving it so far. It looks great, it's terrifying. The crafting system and NPC interaction are more interesting than I was expecting it them to be.

Still. Was dying a lot so I had to turn the difficulty down some, don't want to get too frustrated. Feels difficult even on the lower settings, to be honest.

Aside from that, the story so far doesn't seem like anything special. But, the characters are well written and acted. The audio and text logs are all pretty good. Far, far above the writing quality of Colonial Marines. This seems fitting alongside the better movies instead of being beneath fan-fiction.