Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Creepiest Shit In Your Childhood - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Creepiest Shit In Your Childhood (/thread-24390.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Creepiest Shit In Your Childhood - PutraenusAlivius - 01-17-2014

Read a creepypasta that if you call this guy [add number here] times, he will stay out in your window and see you.

Creeped me the fuck out the night after.

RE: Creepiest Shit In Your Childhood - Ghieri - 01-17-2014

Half of the shit in the Courage the Cowardly Dog show.

RE: Creepiest Shit In Your Childhood - wolfman - 01-17-2014

This was the shit back then:

Spoiler below!
[youtube]vC3kue_C35g[/youtube]

RE: Creepiest Shit In Your Childhood - Tiger - 01-17-2014

(01-17-2014, 08:55 AM)Descendant Wrote: This was the shit back then:

Spoiler below!
[youtube]vC3kue_C35g[/youtube]
Oh, I totally remember that. It was rarely aired here in Sweden, though, so that kind of sucked. I only saw it like once or twice a year.

On-Topic:

I remember seeing a short part of a scream movie when I was about 3-4 years old and Ghostface just got stuck in my mind. I also used to have very horrifying and vivid nightmares. Those two things didn't work together very well and I still remember some nightmares I used to have.

RE: Creepiest Shit In Your Childhood - Slanderous - 01-17-2014

Abracadaver from Powerpuff Girls. 

I saw many creeping the hell out of me tv shows as a child, but episodes with that motherfucker were making me cry, seriously. 

OPEN AT YA OWN RISK!!11!!!!

Spoiler below!

[Image: Abracadaver.jpg]

RE: Creepiest Shit In Your Childhood - failedALIAS - 01-17-2014

I had an imaginary friend when I was six. His name was Unspoken. Probably thought it sounded cool.
Had a nightmare with Unspoken in it. I was strapped down to a table, laughing while he removed my vital organs. Stopped talking to Unspoken after that.

RE: Creepiest Shit In Your Childhood - Ghieri - 01-17-2014

(01-17-2014, 04:26 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: I had an imaginary friend when I was six. His name was Unspoken. Probably thought it sounded cool.
Had a nightmare with Unspoken in it. I was strapped down to a table, laughing while he removed my vital organs. Stopped talking to Unspoken after that.
Goddamnit, Unspoken.

RE: Creepiest Shit In Your Childhood - Tiger - 01-17-2014

(01-17-2014, 04:46 PM)Ghieri Wrote:
(01-17-2014, 04:26 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: I had an imaginary friend when I was six. His name was Unspoken. Probably thought it sounded cool.
Goddamnit, Unspoken.
Classic unspoken.

RE: Creepiest Shit In Your Childhood - failedALIAS - 01-17-2014

What a silly willy, am I right?

RE: Creepiest Shit In Your Childhood - Kreekakon - 01-17-2014

(01-17-2014, 03:32 PM)Lazzer Wrote: Abracadaver from Powerpuff Girls. 

I saw many creeping the hell out of me tv shows as a child, but episodes with that motherfucker were making me cry, seriously. 

OPEN AT YA OWN RISK!!11!!!!

Spoiler below!

[Image: Abracadaver.jpg]

Oh man this guy was part of my childhood. Episodes with him were so intense to watch.

Just freakish enough to be extremely entertaining, but not overboard to scare me away.