Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] (/thread-24897.html)

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - SSEAlexander - 04-13-2014

(04-13-2014, 11:36 AM)Badcat5550 Wrote:
(04-13-2014, 11:33 AM)The Mug Wrote: You can but that is your own choice.
I dont really get the point of putting up something in early development, but being afraid of hate and criticism to the extend that you outright try to expel it from the thread. Did you make this thread hoping there would be a bunch of people just coming and praising and encouraging you like were they your coaches?
It was a good speed mapping exercise remaking your map, but you are mistaken if you think I am so attached, that you stopping the mod and dissapearing would leave me heartbroken or something XD

Just try and put in a fraction of the time you spend on messages and uploading videos into lightning your maps would ya?

I agree with you, whenever he says "This mod is cancelled" I feel like that he thinks that we should be sad and angry at ourselves for making him cancel the mod but that's his choice, he is not listening to us carefully! He already cancelled Penumbra apocalypse and now this XD he really should learn what it's worth to make a mod.
You know...You and Mug are making me Mad.Im gonna go offline and Start making 087-B.You will finally stop commenting about stupid "Mapping Skills" If you will,you are an idiot.087-B has only halways,Door at begining And Floor numbers.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - tezpull666 - 04-13-2014

Well, it looks more you can't take criticism. I did not help him but they are just trying to help you! We have the rights to tell something about your mapping skills. We are allowed to comment. I hope it will not turn into a fight or a flame war

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Radical Batz - 04-13-2014

(04-13-2014, 11:39 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote:
I dont really get the point of putting up something in early development, but being afraid of hate and criticism to the extend that you outright try to expel it from the thread. Did you make this thread hoping there would be a bunch of people just coming and praising and encouraging you like were they your coaches?
It was a good speed mapping exercise remaking your map, but you are mistaken if you think I am so attached, that you stopping the mod and dissapearing would leave me heartbroken or something XD

Just try and put in a fraction of the time you spend on messages and uploading videos into lightning your maps would ya?

I agree with you, whenever he says "This mod is cancelled" I feel like that he thinks that we should be sad and angry at ourselves for making him cancel the mod but that's his choice, he is not listening to us carefully! He already cancelled Penumbra apocalypse and now this XD he really should learn what it's worth to make a mod.
You know...You and Mug are making me Mad.Im gonna go offline and Start making 087-B.You will finally stop commenting about stupid "Mapping Skills" If you will,you are an idiot.087-B has only halways,Door at begining And Floor numbers.

Wait a minute did you just say that we're idiots and we can't comment? Don't take this seriously because you are.
We are just trying to help you, that's what we do here on the forum. We are giving you advice but you are just getting mad about it.

(04-13-2014, 11:42 AM)tesbull Wrote: Well, it looks more you can't take criticism. I did not help him but they are just trying to help you! We have the rights to tell something about your mapping skills. We are allowed to comment. I hope it will not turn into a fight or a flame war
Nope.Ill stop working on my all Projects until ill Finish and share SCP-087-B.It will have weight like 914kb.
Wanna help me so much? You will.If u tell me HOW TO Delete "Amnesia The Dark Descent" Logo in Full conversion mod.

SCP Hazardous,ALTITN Comming 2015.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Red - 04-13-2014

That logo is a tga image. You can remove or replace it with ur custom main menu cfg.

[Image: AKYjZTl.gif]

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Romulator - 04-13-2014

Located here:

Amnesia - The Dark Descent\redist\lang\eng\graphics\main_menu\menu_logo.tga

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Radical Batz - 04-13-2014

(04-13-2014, 11:49 AM)tesbull Wrote:

[Image: AKYjZTl.gif]

Yup, he mad XD

lol xD

(04-13-2014, 11:48 AM)Red Wrote: That logo is a tga image. You can remove or replace it with ur custom main menu cfg.

cant find it.Only quest logo.