Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] (/thread-24897.html)

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Radical Batz - 04-18-2014

(04-18-2014, 08:30 PM)tesbull Wrote: I am sorry but, no one cares. Stop being so childish, i am not fighting.

And working on unity engine takes lots of work. I have unity too and i am no longer working on my own game: solar cube(game like minecraft) because it took lots of work.

First of all you can't say no one cares cause we gotta help and that's what we do in this forum! and second of all you are ruining this thread!

This is supposed to be a thread about a mod not about fights and stuff!

Tesbull you will get reported if this keeps going on! I really don't want to but you have to follow the rules! and same goes for you stenclowskimat

Is this clear?

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - tezpull666 - 04-18-2014

I AM following the rules and by no one cares, i mean that he really need to learn taking criticism. I am not ruining the thread.

I am not trying to fight for the last fucking damn time!

I am getting sick of this.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - SSEAlexander - 04-18-2014

(04-18-2014, 08:34 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote:
(04-18-2014, 08:30 PM)tesbull Wrote: I am sorry but, no one cares. Stop being so childish, i am not fighting.

And working on unity engine takes lots of work. I have unity too and i am no longer working on my own game: solar cube(game like minecraft) because it took lots of work.

First of all you can't say no one cares cause we gotta help and that's what we do in this forum! and second of all you are ruining this thread!

Tesbull you will get reported if this keeps going on! I really don't want to but you have to follow the rules! and same goes for you stenclowskimat

Is this clear?
Go ahead,I dont care.I can just make an Mini-Thread at my Mini-Forum on Hazardous website.

(04-18-2014, 08:34 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote:

Is this clear?
Go ahead,I dont care.I can just make an Mini-Thread at my Mini-Forum on Hazardous website.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Slanderous - 04-18-2014

...And nobody will visit your website :>

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Neelke - 04-18-2014

I'm sorry but you guys are actually pissing me off (that currently is in this fight). Making each other angry and saying that he's right or he's wrong doesn't solve a god damn thing.

Not pointing out names here, but it technically is everyones fault here (that participated in this fight). I know Sten here was acting in a wrong behaviour (threatning to quit his mod) but you others (not pointing out names) instead of taking care of the situation in a professonal manner, you began to instead call him childish and teaming up with each other to give more criticism that is necessary. This guy has learned his lesson.

And Sten, telling everyone that you are gonna quit the mod cause things doesn't work out that way you want it to, is not the solution. I had a problem myself one time and I was stuck at it for litterally three months. THREE MONTHS!!! I was nearly about to cry how angry I was at it and nearly had to create a new solution. But then this wonderful forum and its members came in and saved the day.

Don't give up so easily. If that's what you're gonna do all the time, then there's no reason for you to work on this project. People here can help you. And as Red says here:

(04-13-2014, 07:38 PM)Red Wrote: Remember this: Critism is not to insult, it's purpose is to make you notice where you need to improve and how. It's just help to strengthen your skills.

Now, I might be missing a detail here about the fight and if so, you guys will probably send tons of hate towards me cause if it, but this is what I saw in this fight.

(04-18-2014, 09:13 PM)Lazzer Wrote: ...And nobody will visit your website :>

really? I got like 80 friends on steam and many viewers on website.I have 486 viewers on my website :>

(04-18-2014, 09:40 PM)Neelke Wrote: I'm sorry but you guys are actually pissing me off (that currently is in this fight). Making each other angry and saying that he's right or he's wrong doesn't solve a god damn thing.

Not pointing out names here, but it technically is everyones fault here (that participated in this fight). I know Sten here was acting in a wrong behaviour (threatning to quit his mod) but you others (not pointing out names) instead of taking care of the situation in a professonal manner, you began to instead call him childish and teaming up with each other to give more criticism that is necessary. This guy has learned his lesson.

And Sten, telling everyone that you are gonna quit the mod cause things doesn't work out that way you want it to, is not the solution. I had a problem myself one time and I was stuck at it for litterally three months. THREE MONTHS!!! I was nearly about to cry how angry I was at it and nearly had to create a new solution. But then this wonderful forum and its members came in and saved the day.

Don't give up so easily. If that's what you're gonna do all the time, then there's no reason for you to work on this project. People here can help you. And as Red says here:

(04-13-2014, 07:38 PM)Red Wrote: Remember this: Critism is not to insult, it's purpose is to make you notice where you need to improve and how. It's just help to strengthen your skills.

Now, I might be missing a detail here about the fight and if so, you guys will probably send tons of hate towards me cause if it, but this is what I saw in this fight.
Im not giving up.But they are just making me to Rage.So,not my fault that the war started.[OFF-TOPIC.....]

(04-18-2014, 09:54 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote:

really? I got like 80 friends on steam and many viewers on website.I have 486 viewers on my website :>

None of them will visit it without your ask. You must be a quite poor person since you boast yourself by telling random guys how many friends on steam you have. Now tell me with how many of them have you ever talked. ;p

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Radical Batz - 04-18-2014

(04-18-2014, 10:04 PM)Lazzer Wrote:
(04-18-2014, 09:54 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote:

None of them will visit it without your ask. You must be a quite poor person since you boast yourself by telling random guys how many friends on steam you have. Now tell me with how many of them have you ever talked. ;p

I think none XD just kidding, maybe Idea

Really? i Asked only these i mostly liked. I asked

[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]
[DATA EXPUNDED]
And my friend that helped me in ALTITN and Apocalypse :
Pea[Data Lost]
The Pea[Data Lost] Is also nicknamed [Data Fixed] "CrazyPea"

PS;Nevermind,not 486 views on website.436.But that is also much.

You're so funny. How are you doing this?!